Reviews for Never Make a Bet With a Pirate
Incredibly Cold chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love it! Very random.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Haha- copying Looney Tunes, I see!

DUCK SEASON!

RABBIT SEASON!

DUCK SEAS-
Arrows the Wolf chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
LOL! This is a rather old, but still hilarious!
Lasgalendil chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Um...wow. Dang. LSD is bad for you kids, m'kay?

What more can I say? The first line says it all: "ignoring this fact, we begin our story."

I think this is the most random, hilarious thing I've ever read in my entire life. You go, girl!
Kieranfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
My ass has been officially laughed off. I will never be able to sit properly again. Aren't you ahsamed?

You aren't, are you, you shameless hussy!

*Sics his characters on Phantompenguin. PhantomPenguin runs away, chased by Dark!Willow and Liriel and Galen.*

Seriously, though, that was funny. I really like it. The dialogue is a bit stilted in places, but that just makes it funnier.

This is the day you will always remember as the day you entertained Captain Kieran Foy!

Kieranfoy.
sock monkeys chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
hahaha I love it...YEE-HAW I'M HUNTIN'ELIZABETH! it's really funny. Did I mention pursuing a writing career?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Man, you have some WIERD dreams! But still, it was funny!
Wakeupseptembersover chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
holy crap meg how come i never read this? its HILARIOUS!1! i love it!
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
gahahaha...

the best part was when Will yells "That's not good enough!" and then a few moments later, he says "Whoa, major déjà vu!" teehee...that made me giggle...

oh, and the last line was excellent, too.

it appears that I've been irrevocably sucked into your profile, so I'm going to check out the other two stories you've got posted...ta!

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose

p.s. I always knew there was something funky about Daddy Dearest... o_~
fictionwarrior876 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
go random! this was good. and the singing...i don't think i'll recover.
Black Charity chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
HAHAHAHAHA!

funy! not lame!

("turkey!" yelled will.)

utterly random, but then again, all the best stuff is anyway.

GO RANDOMNESS!

YAY!
blueshock chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Good story, very funny.
Sidthe chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
How did they suddenly end up in a creepy forest. I thought it was good. Although Jack singing was major creepiness.
meowbooks chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
No creepy forests in the Caribbean? Of course there are! Creepy rainforests with fog and rain and-er- more rain and monkeys that throw mangos!

Did I think that was funny? Yes, I certainly did so much so I'm going to tell you so. I thought that was so funny that now I'm in a hyper-after-reading-funny story mode!

Loved it! Strange really, but funny none the less.
I Can't Believe I'm Not Anime chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like your dreams, they are very interestin', more interestin' then the one I had of Sesshomaru singin' on the back of Kirara... Keep writin'.