Reviews for For Those Faint of Heart
Ikaaro chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
It takes quite a bit for a piece of writing to make me cry.

Excellent job.

You're very talented.
Sakyh chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
What a sad angst story! I have to disagree with what you said at the ending note. You really portrayed the emotional parts perfectly! Your stories inspire me! Please keep writing stories like these! I love reading your oneshots!

It was just alittle vague of when this story took place. That's my only complaint, but whatever, it was a wonderful story!

I'm looking forward to your other stories as well! *favs* Keep it up!
noi'mafraidnot chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Quite good. It kept me interested the whole time.
Animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
*sobbing* So sad! i didnt like it cause it made me cry like a baby! I'm serious.
Sam chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That was just plain stupid. The story was awful. NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE SHEENA OR ZELOS DIE! THE POINT OF THIS IS FOR THEM TO BE TO-GET-HER! You wrote pretty good, but next time, THEY DONT DIE!
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
"sniff" "sniff" Wah! Why does, "sniff" Orochi, Igaguri, and Tiga have to die! Wah!

You're paragraph's are well written, even though I skipped some, 'cause with that much to read i kinda get bored, but i know it was good.

So where's Sheena? I think I skipped that part... but if i didn't, where was she, no! Don't tell me she died. NO!

~KiraIrving~ToSfan4ever~
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
*Sniff* *Sniff* Why, WHY? *Sniff sniff*

Lucario: Here, have this *Hands me tissue*

Me: Thanks *Blows nose*

Don't mind me, it's just so tragic *blows nose again* After Asking Sheena not to die she ironically does in such a violent way. While I usually perfere happoier stories over sad ones, I still like them. After all "HAPPI ENDO dake ja monotari nai toki ni ha namida mo ESSENSU na no" (Happy ending aren't what I want all the time. Sometimes tears are an essance) (Yay, this time I posted the CORRECT romanji _). Believe me, you portrayed the emotions extremely well. To nearly move anyone to tear, you'd have to be very talented.

Poor Zelos. I just hope he can move on...
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
oh man, TZM...this was just too awesome. i loved the description and all. this Sheelos here was just incredible. absolutly incredible.

i got a little confused towards the end, but let me conclude that Kuchinawa killed Zelos? hm?

splendid. this is way better than i could ever write. you SHOULD be proud of yourself. bravo! this was great. i cannot describe how great this fic was.

i seriously LOVE this oneshot. i am adding it to my fave stories list.

terrific work, TZM!

~Lilikoifish
Rose of Battle chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was...so...AWESOME! *crying* T.T

I think the emotional moments of the story were great. Super job! *hands you a cookie*
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
::falls over in dismay:: Tha... tha-that's horrible! Not the writing, but the concept! I mean, ...hey, wait. Didn't you say exactly this to me sometime or another? ...Huh, yeah. Weird...

This would be a perfect little anime short, especially like a thriller at parts. I know that doesn't sound like the biggest praise anyone could give, but I guess what I'm trying to say it that it was so wonderfully written and what-not that it was as if I was watching it instead of reading it. Something that all great stories, novels, etc. do. ...I even heard music accompaniment... somehow. Oo

After reading this, I had the strongest urge to hug the monitor, that can only mean few things... ::adds story to favorites millions of times over::
Winged Dancer chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Those people at Meltokio are such damned jerks X(

Poor Zelos. And poor Sheena. Oh gods, this was such a bittersweet mix of angst and fluff... it was really nice to read, even if the ending was a little bit disturbing (well, that may be part of what makes it good) and don't you worry about whether the feelings came out right - they did. Specially, at least for me, the part about "don't die before me", that was really well written... even the dialogue alone would've been enough, but how you wrote their reactions and so forth made it so much better.

Well, my brain is starting to forget how to speak correct english so I'll end now... once more, congratulations on this bittersweet piece! It was very enjoyable
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow... that was really... something... . Very upsetting indeed. A mass slaughter. Wow, so many ninjas died at once...

Well, to answer your question at the end, I thought you portrayed the emotions extremely well from beginning to end. I also liked the thoughts in italics as well. Everything was simple and easy to understand. Everything was so emotional... leading to the inevitable end. Zelos wanted to die first, but instead, his words backfired on him. That is most tragic indeed.

The last ending conversation between Kuchinawa and Zelos was my favorite part for some reason. They were both related to Mizuho somehow and they were both part of that family. And lastly, they were both survivers. This last part neatly wrapped the entire package and the ending was nicely written.

As always, your dialogue and descriptions are wonderful. And of course, Sheena and Zelos are perfectly in character even to the very end of Sheena's life. This deathfic was really worth the read! Keep it up!