Reviews for Vodka Aftermath
profiler20 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, I really have to hand it to you. You got the essence of Kirstens character in a way that not many fanfic writers do.

You especially impressed me with your understanding of her psyche, of her deep inner pain that left no place for anything else and still somehow sensed the dramatic transformation of herself and her relationship to everyone she knew.

So thank you,because it gives me a sort of peace to know Im not the only one one who felt the tragedy of Kirstens character.

Definitley gonna look up other stories from you!
Fading Letters chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I'm stalking you, lol. But that's what you wanted. So I read this fic too and what should I say? I love your stories. It's great how you put them together and everything.
slinn01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
fabulous as usual! i didn't even find this story until today...where has it been hiding!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I love your thoughts on it. Really good. I loved the morphing, I thought it worked so well
SexyEm chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i really like this fic, you have done a great job of capturing kirsten's feelings at this time! and i also love how you had the bit after she left the garden. I hope you continue with this, id like to see sandy's reaction when he came into the room

great work