Reviews for Taking the Plunge
its so cute!
flor03 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVE IT! *thumbs up!*
shae chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
luved it, not too fluffy but not to serious either and positively romantic (sigh why can't stuff like this happen in the real world?)

if this is your firt MKR fic im very impressed well done
FCelcia chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I don't mind at all if you are not going to write Ascot Umi stories... I don't like Ascot Umi pairing! . I love this story... Go Clef! _ Write more Clemi!
Claudia chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
It was so CUTE! I love this couple thought your story was absolutely romantic! I liked how they were both shy. Your writing style is great, sentences like "...a silence defined by a kind of contentment in sharing each other’s company" are absolutely brilliant and capture the romantic atmosphere. It was also nice that Hikaru and Fuu didn't tease Umi much at the dance and encouraged her to be true to her heart. But I'm sure they'll want to know all the details later. ;) I also like your e-mail address!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Very great! Wish youd write more like those! More power!
Mariku chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
The story was a masterpiece! I loved the way you described the feelings that Clef and Umi shared. I personally favor Clef/Umi rather than Ascot/Umi. Good story though.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
wowowowowowowowow *sigh* that was so romantic *in an english accent*

*giggles* !

idemandthatyoudo!

new chapy!

let me know if you put it up!
Shazzam chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Hello! This story's cute like "Sunset Kisses". hehe! I loved the dance scene between Umi and Clef. They don't look silly, though. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Megami-Sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
*snifsnif* it's so romantic!

i loved it to death *ack that sounds so stupid* weep*

Yay!
Clef Lover chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Loved it! Beautiful, with lots of emotion! I love UmiClef stories! Please write more UmiClef fics!
silverstarfy chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
GREAT STORY! WRITE A SEQUEL
Kuja no Miko chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
It's so sweet! *smiles* It's wonderful...Clef needed somebody, and I think Umi was perfect...you can write romance so well!
animeotaku chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
sugoi! kawaii...hehehe...liked the fic...so romantic...D you're right, umi and clef look kawaii whenever they're together...hope you'll continue writing fics like this! ja ne!
Cassima chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Yay! Go Clef! ClefxUmi is much cooler than AscotxUmi!