Reviews for A Small Hate
glossier chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
simply amazing!
santsi chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was interesting and lovely. There's a beautiful virtue buried somewhere here. :)
Moomoogirl1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wow. You just made these characters ten times deeper than I ever could. Amazing, I can barely write anyhthing else down!
happy.bloodflow chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
excellent, very well done. indeed, they forgot they're still human... you made a good twist bringing those two together while sounding with very meanignful sense.

human... all too human...
wierdo-lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
beautiful, just beautiful.
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, my goodness. I love you. :0 Ahaha, okay, maybe not to that extent, but I love this one - shot. It made me happy, and it made sense. :D Good job!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
A very original look at ther characters and the relationship between them
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Ahh... The last sentence did it in for me.

"{...}and for the moment Rin stops thinking about what makes someone an adult and makes someone a child and starts thinking about what makes someone alive, because that is the only common ground they need."

Beautiful.
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This was great, an interpretation of Rin and Kohaku I've never seen.
RofS chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh... so sweet. I feel bad for Rin and Sesshomarou-sama though. I mean, they had such a great relationship. I think Sesshomarou misses Rin as much as Rin misses her Sesshomarou-sama. Their problem is that Sesshomarou-sama cares too much about his honor. About being the Taiyoukai Lord of the West. Otherwise, he would have come back for her.
Second Storey Stairwell chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was really well written and sweet! They are one of my favourite pairs. I do wish that you would turn this into a series, but then again, it might lose the affect that makes it so appealing.
Keria The Dove chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Just plain amzaing!Rin and Kohaku are two of my three favorite characters!
Stacie chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I really like your story.

I wish you would have continued it though

It wzs really good!
Lou chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
"and for the moment Rin stops thinking about what makes someone an adult and makes someone a child and starts thinking about what makes someone alive, because that is the only common ground they need."

*sigh* And that was perfect. ;-D