Reviews for Love and War
madison chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
really good story keep writing more please!
LabyFan23 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Oh! LOVE it so far!

Please update soon!

I wanna know what happens next!
Michelle chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Awe, why did you stop writing it? It was so good!
Ambrosine chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
Hehe- 'Miss Foster' is a riot! I love your story..Tavington is great!
Rose5790 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
I absolutely love this! Your style of writing is beautiful! This is a fantastic story! Plus...the fact the Tavvy-Wavvington is in it is just... *sighs and looks dreamily at a picture pf him*...great.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEEASE PRETTY PLEASE...with sugar on top?
EmilySeale chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Wow, I was engrossed in your story within the first few paragraphs. You've got an interesting premise, and write very well, as well as remaining realistic and true to the period. And you've stopped at a most interesting juncture in your story! Please, please continue... Many thanks!
kuro's girl chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
Good chapter. Please update soon.
Narnian Sprite chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
An update, finally! Yay! I loved this chapter, whenever Tavington is after someone it's always cool. I thought you did a very good job. Please, for the love of your innocent reviewers, update SOON!
Alhaeron chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
Woo hoo! Brilliant. Can't wait to see how Tavington reacats to that one...or if he'll catch her. Tradition dictates that he will... Who knows? You do, I guess. Alright, I'm done musing. Great chapter, great descriptive elements; can't wait for more!

As always,

T.R.
ecarlateribbon chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
O, she escaped! Can't wait to see how she's caught!

Good chapter...the only thing I thought was a bit odd was the part about Tavington being hesitant to go to her room. I don't know, it just seems a bit out of character for Tavy boy.
kuro's girl chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
I really want to know what's going to happen next! Good chapter, please update soon.
Mrs.Clopton chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Wow! I think Tavington is starting to like her. But what will he do when he founds out she is gone!
Narnian Sprite chapter 7 . 2/28/2006
Ok! Here be my review! There were a few typos but besides those it was a good chapter. Oi! Update soon! I plead!
kuro's girl chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Good chapter. Please update soon.
Diana chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Greatly written! Please continue on with the story. I love Marion's resolve to go against the flow and stand up for what she believes in.