Reviews for Doppelgangers
Lady Shockbox chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Shockbox: Pooky?

Sixshot: Um... who is that supposed to be? Tidalwave or Scorponok or something?

Scorponok: I was never in Transformers Armada, twit!

Shockbox: Well, this was good. I kinda didn't make sense but that makes me want to read it again. Nice.
Archangel Ben chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I know who it is!

Awesome story.
The Lucille Incident chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is one wild guess but is it Garfied's teddy bear? It seems like you were rushing this a bit so you might want to rewrite it and make it a little better but it was very funny.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i might know who pooky is but still not gonna tell you ok i loved this story XD i can't wait for the next story please write it soon please
DeathCaller13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
O.o *jaw has been dropped quite far after reading this* Whoa...SWEET ONESHOT! Ya know, that could become some really interesting series. *taps chin and thinks* Hm. Anyway, very good. Although, I'd like to see a little more detail on who the characters are. It seems like you were rushing the fic. And also, I think there were a few spelling and grammar errors, too. (I get that a lot, but I thought it might help to at least say something). Also, it got a little confusing to understand who were all the characters' dopplegangers. But, still, very well done. *claps for you* Great start! * Can't wait for more!

~{ DC out! }~