Reviews for After Forever
batmana7x chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
duuuuude!? whens the next chapter!?
RavenDeathGirl0909 chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
It better be going somewhere!
ttlover chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Y u no finish?
Bubbles chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Good story I loved it and I happy to say I'm you 100th review :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
dang strat hes the shit i love nightwing
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Come back! Please write more and/or finish this story. It is so awesome and it kills me to not know the ending!
Marie chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
why in hell you never continued this amazing fic?
Foreverwanderingwonderland chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE.
If you could continue it that would be great.
RobRaealltheway chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
I know it's been ages, but please, please, PLEASE update! This is such a good story. It's an interesting perspective and I would like to see where you are going with this and more importantly how it all ends.

Update SOON! please? Can't wait! :D
krazieneko chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
wow this story is mad good! So it's been some time now are u planning to finish this? Is raven going to take what cyborg said to heart? It's going to kill her if she did. How can cyborg be so cruel? Just when she found happiness he tears it away from her. I just hope it doesn't affect her training. And i hope nightwing really does love her instead of really being what cyborg said. Please u have to continue! U have to update!
PearlyTapiocaFlower chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTTTY PLEASE UPDATE! SOOOOON :D

it's been like 3 yearrrrs.
Onyx-Muffin chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I finally made an account

Anywho, YOU MUST FINISHO:

Please?:3 It's beyond amazing and very well written.

Agrhfslmnv, the wait is killing me/3

Do hurry?:3

o 3o
Gingerstorm101 chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
update soon please! its reeally good, im surprised that you haven't finished
Nimiko chapter 12 . 1/17/2009
Please! Oh please update! I am hooked on this story. I like how you have created each character's true emotion. How you vividly explained how they ended up the way they did, and how you're connecting Nightwing and Raven together, and how it all adds up to Starfire's disappearance. I want to see what happens next. So please! Pretty please update! You're creating a fantastic story so please update. ; Great chapter!
Nimiko chapter 11 . 1/17/2009
Awe. Nightwing really does need her, and I hope that Raven can sort out her feelings in time. Great chapter!