Reviews for Romantic Notions
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Good solid story. If Kara hadnt been such a selfish coward. Lee wouldn't be dead. Its all gotta be her way. Well when she tells the old man she should make sure he knows the real reason Lee is dead is because she was only concerned about her own feelings, she just couldnt stop messing with his head.
onehandhigh chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
that was heartrenchingly beautiful
cai-ann chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
hey, i love this story, i don't like anders so i'm happy with what you did to him i would love to see a sequal where kara tells the old man and see what he does to anders, thanks for a cool story (even if lee had to die), Cai-ann
August chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow, what an intense story! I think you had Kara's personality down really well. Wow!
unique.curious.individual chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I know this is an older fic, but I just had to say that this is, really truly, the best fanfiction I've ever read (and I've read lots).

It made me cry. I've read it a few times now, and I still can't get over it.

Beautiful.
crimsonshadoe chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
So, I read this years ago... on lj, was it?

But it is still just OMG! *flails*

In a very very good way.
Jaby chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
whow

just ... whow

so sad, so tragic

you left me speechless at the end of the story
Loopylou chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh, my gods. That was awsome!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
not to Anders not but to lee and kara, man i cried so hard. totally not fair to them
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oh, gods! If you call this therapy than I don't want to know what your idea of torture is, hehe! This was so amazingly heartwrenching. But I loved the repetition of "It was a quaint, romantic notion, but it didn't really feel right. It didn't feel like *her*." That very last repetition was the one that broke my heart. That was amazing but way too sad for my tastes. If this ever happens on BSG, I might just stop watching the show. Well, probably not, but still. Thank you for an excellent story!

Emily
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
God, you nearly had me cry, I'm still fighting it! Don't know what else to say, but you have great talent! Thanks for writing this story!
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
WOW! If he had just followed her. . .
JAT.NJ chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I'm still crying. That was great. How she knew Lee was dead but refused to turn around and then realized she had. You really showed her pain well.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh wow. that was good. and i like how you really cant fault anyone for anything. but i felt lee's death coming when he grabbed her in the open-cause yes anders doesnt know who he is. and it was such a well done scene with her having not looke dback in shock with sam kissing her and being so excited and relieved and asking her to be proud of him...beautifully done. and then helo comes. wasnt expecting that but his being there was a great addtion esp since he knows the entire situation and understands kara and gives anders that advice.

and i really like how in the end kara is speeking about the after life..it closed the story well with that almost promise of the future.