Reviews for Criminal
jayenator2.0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
How'd u know i wanted to press the button? anyway it's an interesting take, i wonder why they're on the bus in the first place and not the T car but it really doesn't matter. It's cute how he keeps bringing her to him.
peace
jay out
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very interesting, love RobRae, but the whole setting is a little confusing at first. I found my way there, so no worries ;D
Very well written & I hope to read some more from you soon, I need to make my way through all these other thousands of fics first. You'll hear from me soon on your other works. Great job!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interesting... ;)
La Fina chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
"What I need is a good defense

Cuz i'm feeling like a criminal;

And I need to be redeemed by the one I sinned against

Cuz he's all I ever knew of love."
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ah.. ehh.. I really don't know what to say, it's well written, but not so much into the plot than the moment itself.

Her relexes were very, very well written, I loved it. But I was simply confused toward the end.

Unfortunately, I didn't read the AN until I was done reading. So it seems she has leftover emotions and thoughts from her empathy running through her.

Mhm.
ChErIsHeD21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
yes i like the pretty button...see? it's cool so far confusing but different
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Val! This was great! I loved it! It was so amazing! I loved Raven punching Robin, though I hope that she didnt mess up his beautiful face. . I really enjoyed it I cant wait for more!

Cherry Jade!

PS

Look out for a one-shot tommorrow! Its dedicated to you!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
awesome!
watergoddess08 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Kind of confusing? Is Raven reliving bad memories from her past? It's interesting but I need to read more. Update very soon.
Insanatrix chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
What does that button do? *Presses button* So it's the button to send reviews! Just joking :P. This is good, as usual, keep up the good work