Reviews for The Nuisances of Being Dead
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ok. You managed to make dying funny.
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Good. Bit confusing. Where's Lily?
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Even though you don't touch on the 'afterlife setting' at all, your portrayal reminds me a bit of the book The Lovely Bones.

..anyway.

I thought it was rather touching that you presented James as being, well, a bit of a childish prick, which is very likely what he still was when he died. And Sirius is having a cognitive dissonance with that, since he's mostly outgrown that attitude.

So yeah. You said a lot while saying very little. I always liked your stories for that.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
A good negative look at the afterlife and what it entails
RofS chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You are a brilliant writer of hilarious oneshots. The amazingness which is your story is incomparable... Or I just felt like saying that. I've been trying to find context for that phrase for a long time, and it fit there.
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Aw. Sirius and James, together again. *Wipes tear* How lovely. Nice ficlet.
Selene 147 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This was an adorable little fic.

~Cherry*
Thrills and Frills chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
This fic really set a mood with with it's dark humor. It was sort of sad and depressing, but still had it's funny bits. Great job.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow, this is really good. i like how it lacks that whole heaven/hell concept and digs deep but at the same time, barely touches the surface with the characters.

really well written (as always)

Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Funny and angsty at the same time. Few people can do that.
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw!

James has had a long time to think about it I suppose.
unheard screams chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
its lonely, isnt it? i like how you come up with these ideas and put them into stories. youre simply amazing.
lin zi shuo chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
*dies laughing* that is exactly how i picture james.
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
LOL, that is an interesting philosophy. Poor Sirius, I guess he'll have to get used to being dead too.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Another deep and good one-shot. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.