Reviews for Legends: Neo Genisis
Neutral-Karma chapter 129 . 11/5/2011
I have to say that your writing style has inspired and taught me so much as a writer. Your characterization is amazing (especially with Vergil) and every scene was clear and easy to follow. I am extremely impressed and inspired by your story and I can't wait for you to update the sequel!
CaptainSkittlez chapter 129 . 10/17/2010
Just to warn you, I've just finished this. -cracks knuckles.-

And frankly? That means that I'm starting on Legends II. Y'know, I honestly thought it was the azure, rose-tinted glasses of nostalgia that made me think this was great... but it really is awesome. I missed it! Re-reading it again was awesome. Such good fun. Other than typos and some grammar errors that I pick on, there's nothing wrong here.

There's always going to be a lingering suspicion of Mary Sue-dom, but in a story like this, it can't be helped. You managed to not make it one, though, which I loved.

I'm looking forward to Legends II.

~Regards, as ever (Wow, this brings back the memories!)

Tamarani
CallMehTehOdd1 chapter 102 . 1/29/2010
-sigh-

I love this chapter. Purely because Vergil does stubborn angsty emo boy well, and Lauren is just cool enough to pull it off :)

(Yes, I decided to read this again in anticipation for LNG 2.)

I don't think I can stress it's awesomeness.

Tehodd1

xoox
T. Landria chapter 128 . 7/30/2009
Ok so I read this a long time ago before I had an account and was so hooked lol I love it...and I noticed you asked about a sequel. Actually I was pretty satisfied with the ending, bit if you wanted to write a sequel then possibly it could be about the Detective helping Lauren find the person she's looking for...I seriously can't remember if you said who she was looking for because it was so long ago that I read this but yeah. I hope that helps even though you finished this years ago lol~.~
CallMehTehOdd1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
*dramatic sigh* pure genious. Love it. LOVE IT.

Dude, you should get it down on paper and sell it or somthing, no joke, this shit right here's the next Harry Potter epidemic.

xox
AegisX-TAIL chapter 129 . 3/12/2008
wow, its taken me about 6 months since you finished the fic to finish reading it, but... i can't help but say... awesome... ) There's not much i can say at the moment since my boss is pissed off at me, but the fic was good... ) very good...

i'm curious though...

if there's a sequel... what... would be the next big bad guy? since the insane god angle has been covered and bitch slapped...

ADiOs for now...

and see you next time the world spins...

AGX-TAIL, formerly known as AegisX
GregariousTrinity chapter 129 . 11/7/2007
-Jaw drops- ..

That's it? i fell kinda disappointed! but i still loves ya, ScarQ, and your rockin' fic. Sadly, i have NO suggestions. You should, though, make like a one-shot, or epilogue, or something, to see how she lived the rest of her life after that. Well.. Yeah..

-random planet explodes- That was strange, who did that? -hides doomsday button behind back-

Well, I've had a wonderful time reading this stupendous fanfiction, and that's all I can say; Words cannot describe what i fell right now
GregariousTrinity chapter 125 . 11/7/2007
Wow, i haven't reviewed for awhile, have I? apologize ;. internet was down for a long-ass time, I even had withdrawals. but now it's up again -sigh of relief- Closing towards the end, thoug it seems you've already been with this for a while. Wel,, better get back to reading. You know this chapter's great, all of 'em are.

-IT
Weilew chapter 129 . 10/1/2007
Hi there ;)

Well, what would I like to read in a sequel...? Of course it is your story and therefore you should decide about a plot ( a task you will perform great, I'm sure of that ;) ), but I would be happy to read more about the relationship of Vergil and Lauren _. I just loved their constant verbal (and sometimes physical) battle. Lauren will always remain my personal hero *g*. Otherwise it would be fantastic to hear about the other protagonists of the story, I think there where some open questions about their future in your ending. (But I can't remember right, I'm sorry for that ;_; No time to read the story again xD)

Keep on writing; I'm confident, you will think of a second great story d_b *thumbs up*
JSaysNo chapter 129 . 10/1/2007
This was a most awesome chapter. It was quick and to the point.

10/10.

Hehe. I'm kidding of course. I'll sit down sometime and come try and come up with some ideas for you. Should have them PMed/Emailed to you by the end of the week, max.

Peace,

-J
CB chapter 129 . 9/28/2007
hmm what do i want out of a sequil.. i would like to see some serious twist with the main character. the lesser demons of hell that control legions o' stuff could be used. i would also like a sneaky or hunting for lor and she outsneaks him or assassnating. anything that puts plenty of pressure on lor and less on the supporting characters. i put on my email if you would like to comment. i could probably come up with more but im a little tired. anyway email me sometime your a good author
gmsephiroth chapter 129 . 9/28/2007
Well, in my humble opinion, this story was so well written and fleshed out, that I don't think a sequel would need anything more than some closure. However, if you're going to go the extra mile to make a sequel in the first place, just writing a new plot that picks up where this one left off would be great. And I personally believe that anything you manage to cook up will turn out awesome regardless (your writing style integrates action with suspense very well). Despite the fact that you used some (if not all) the characters from Devil May Cry, this story felt completely original(and for the most part connected to but at the same time set completely apart from the games, which is good). I'll keep a look out for a sequel if you decide to write one. Keep up the good work!

-Frias Joseph A

AB, USAF
CB chapter 128 . 9/27/2007
that was a pretty ass kickin first fanfic. you hvae my kudos on the story i enjoyed it :3 i assume we will see more :D
Weilew chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
No! T_T Looks like my most favourite story came to an end... *sigh* Please write a sequel, would you? This ends kinda suddenly and I would like to know more about the other characters like raziel, lucia etc. My imagination is too limited to think of their futures *g*

bye and thanks for this wonderful story, it is the best have written on ever!
JSaysNo chapter 128 . 9/26/2007
For the love of God woman! You ended it like that? Now I'm gonna spend the next few days trying to figure exactly what the hell's gonna/did happen.

Still... 10/10! ;)

P.S. There damn well better be a sequel! :)

Later