Reviews for Anniversary
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
misa frustrates me as much as she impresses me. but yes, you do her justice. and your "angsting over L's death" fic was very well-written. i especially like how you put the chocolate in.

thanks for sharing!
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Homigosh... that was *amazing.* Wow. Just... so deep... and intense... and not totally contradictory to canon. I mean, I could totally see this happening... wow. Just... wow. Poor Misa. And poor L. And poor, poor Raito.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh yesh. Very much an angsting over L's death type thing *leans over dangerously* I gotta go to bed, now, but you are brilliant. Thanks for writing, I'll review more tomorrow probably.

Cause I know you care. *sleepy smile*
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I liked how you described the scene in the kitchen, and how Misa understood what Raito was really thinking and wishing for.
Kokis chapter 1 . 6/26/2006

I can sense a sting of regret from dear little Rai. Lovely!
lapidary chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Personally, I thought that you made Misa too intelligent. I guess she has to grow up... someday (frightening as it is).

The detail was wonderful. The whole story really didn't take much action, but the words say otherwise; you handled them beautifully. Love the parallel structure at the end. :p
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
They seemed pretty well in character. Raito's such an odd boy... I just don't understand how Misa could be okay with all that, but she really was in character.
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Oddly beautiful work. The darkly powerful way that this is written, I could see it happening and enjoyed it all, from them clinking the wine glasses to them in bed, and Misa knowing it wasn't her he wanted but not caring. Misa was written really well here, I think. You gave her love for Light a solid, morbid quality that most people forget about, with the lines about L being six feet under...

Nice job.

WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
(smiles) They really are monsters, you know. They are no gods, no mythical creatures - they're human, and that's what will get them in the end. But even though they might not understand its call, I suppose monsters might know sorrow. If those two could ever know compassion, this piece would be how. It was a beautiful, bitter work, written artistically so that it MEANT something. Excellent job. (gives author a taco. Wanders off)
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
We all have our own angsting over L's death pieces. Yours is quite good; I enjoyed it. :)