Reviews for Cold Beyond The Sun
starry night blue chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Wow. I never really liked shounen-ai, but this was really good! So sad, though! *sniff* Poor Yuki!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Not a fan of the pairing, but somehow I almost liked it. In spite of the angst, of course.

My only real annoyance were the ellipses. I don't like angst, but this was reasonable. I just can't believe Kyou would be so desperate to not be locked up that he'd actually murder Yuki. I can see it happening, though, if Tohru hadn't come along...

By the by: Tohru is spelt Tooru or Tohru. Never Touru.

Have a nice day!

~ Hana

PS - You referred to Akito by the wrong gender. Unless you're going to add spoiler tags, fix it.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh... new into my top-favorites list of things you've written... I could just sob. I don't think Kyo's really capable of killing Yuki, but making that stretch, everything is so horribly, grippingly, beautifully immediate. ...That doesn't make sense, but there you are... The writing is exquisite, too... as always and more so.
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow. I'm not an Kyo/Yuki fan, but this was good. I felt a shiver down my back when reading the last line. Strange, seing as it was a predictable one, but all the same... Well done.
Epithelial chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Damiit! You made me cry! And thatstopped easily happening over fan fiction in the 6th grade! You suck... *crycrycry* But I still love this fic...
Yuuki Toshi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
wow that was wonderful, poor yuki and poor kyo all misunderstood
CoOkieTheif chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was cold even for kyo!sad but great story!
flyingdaggers chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
well considering how a mousy got into our house and scared the life out of me, i would have to say that i love this story. i mean complete aww poor kyo but otherwise gotta love it. :3 awesome writting! ya got talent! lol
blank space chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was so sad...but it was so talently written. i loved it - great job!
shesamonster chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I'm no fan of yaoi, but this was very well written. Every other dark fic I've read is always lousy written, but this was certainly NOT the case. Good job!
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh my... Poor Yuki! T_T Kyou-kun, bad boy, bad-bad boy...

anyway, this was soo nice! - I really liked it. Cept for Yuki dying. Ah well xD

Keep up with the good work!
Zollercoaster chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
A good death/angst fic is always very refreshing in my opinion. And this was good, so I feel nice and refreshed. (*_*') yeah, I know I'm weird. Good job!