Reviews for Why Forgiveness
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/1
It is lovely, like so much of your work is.
You capture them all so well in so few words. Edmund's wonder, Susan's fear, Peter's growth, and Lucy's joy.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very good poem.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This poem is awesomeness! I love it! I like how it encompasses all 4 of the Pevansies.
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like the double meaning of "agape" in the first verse. Very clever. I like the whole poem overall, too.
WriterWilf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Nice. Each of the four verses that you put for each Pevensie matches them well.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aw! I loved it!

Ed: Goodness, this described him perfectly! U How sweet! My favorite was the first line! _

Su: Gosh, this was so sad! It described her perfectly as well, though! I loved the first two lines! U

Peter: Oh, my... This was BEAUTIFUL for Peter! Goodness, this was so cute for him, especially the first two lines! U

Lu: Sweet! Go, Lu! This was my favorite! Goodness, Lucy is SO PURE! *U*

Rock on! Goodness gracious, this was BRILLIANT! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Miniver chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
This is a lovely, meaningful poem! I'm glad you decided to give one verse to each of the children instead of making it all Edmund. You did a splendid job of characterizing each of the Four while getting the verses to blend harmoniously into one poem. The sound-pattern of making lines A and D in each verse either rhyme or be as close as possible ("It's an assonance," as Eustace would assure us), is very pleasing, and the images are wonderfully subtle. The one change I would suggest, because it would even give you an extra play on words, is in Edmunds's verse. I think it should be "Dark heart agape," not "a gape." If you make it two words, it should more correctly be "a gap," but if you make it "agape," meaning "open" (which I presume you meant anyway), it has the advantage of also spelling the Greek word "agape," which in this context is a perfect match. By the way, since I'm here, I also love your story "Aslan's Comfort." It's such a satisfying paralleling of the four children with the Beatitudes. Write on!
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh, this is wonderful! Why don't write more Narnia fics.? ) I hope you will! God bless!
Christ's Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
that is so beautiful,i think that all of these feelings are in everyone,but GLORY BE TO JESUS,that He overlooks it all and looks into the deepest part of our hearts and just takes care of everything!this is really gave you a beautiful gift,keep on using for His glory.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aww, sweet, it portrays the feelings perfectly. It would be cool if you could check out my first Narnia one-shot fic- "Of Sins and Shadows" sometime!

Sakina x