Reviews for Life
kitcool chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
O.M.G how could you kill them hopefully there is more to this
Pikouaencore chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I really like this story so far ! I'd love to read more.
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
oh my freakn god! how could ya leav it there? update soon. just a query...since i dont have rabbies, can i bite dean? P
WinchestersGirl chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
You cant kill them... or can you? Either way, great job! :) Waiting for more! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Dean, if you're gonna call me an animal, why is it a little short, fat insect with a stinger? Actually, that works. I can keep you away from Sam. Ha ha. SupernaturalGurl, great job. Love it. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
PadfootCc chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
is reece ever gonna come back in the story? love the story! update soon!
brody0113 chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
i love this story like i loved Regrets. updating is advisible or my dad's sword will find you. if you ever write a crash scene or a deathy scene can you either kill a boy named Kevin, Mike L or Tyler or could you kill a annoying girl named Paige? (pst: kill all of them if you can!) really annoying people. if you can, kill all of them! please?
Desirablexx3 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
aww! i love this one! hehe write more!*waits patiently*

\-MichellexX
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
kaaaleidoscope chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
I love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
Ha ha ha. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side. Watchin' Smallville right now. Jensen goodness. Catch ya on the flip side.
A Sainted Sinner chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
this is really good! i think i'm a little bit confused ... does this story take place before Regrets? Like ... when Dean passed out or whatever, did Katie take him to before he stumbled upon Hailey in Regrets so that he could fix his mistakes?
bwhouwant2b chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
I liked this chapter. I'm sorry that people haven't been reviewing and I'm happy that your still gonna write it. I'm one of those people who reads but doesn't review but I'll try harder to review, I promise.

Jamie
midnight893 chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
K IM AM REALY CONFUSED!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Sam: oh, really? Katie: don't cry. I just could never BE with Dean like, romantically. We're too alike. He'd be a best bud. Besides, it leaves him for you. Dean: Always great to see you. Catch ya on the flip side.