Reviews for Collateral Damage
Lady Asphodelic chapter 1 . 3/26
You know you're good when you got a reader, such as myself, hooked on the first chapter. That is just from how much you nailed the characters for the Eppes men. You are hands-down the best Numb3rs writer for me. I swear, if I ever manage to write a multi-chapter story for Numb3rs, I'll definitely look towards you for inspiration.

I already read the whole story and two of your other stories, which I immensely enjoyed. So thank you! I thought I should leave reviews as I bask more into your world of writing and give you the deserving praise for writing such a good story.

Alright. Enough from me. I'm going now to reread the next chapters. I'm happy I came across this as complete.
Lady Asphodelic chapter 9 . 3/17
Amazing! This is so gripping so far! I love how David Translates for Don haha!
clarissafrench chapter 27 . 9/16/2016
What an opus. There are too many good moments in here to count. You've got action, hurt/comfort, intense moments in the hospital, introspective!Don, vulnerable!Don, (and not to mention delirious!Don), the visit from Nadine, the family love from Charlie and Alan... and the whole thing is incredibly well-written. It flows and really draws you into the story. Excellent.
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This entire story was exceptional! It would have been fantastic for the actual show!
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Truly wonderful story! I loved every bit of it. :)
LisaG16 chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Read your ending chapter notes...you do a magnificent job keeping everyone in character...the cadence of the conversations, thoughts, etc. are perfect!
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
I love Don's comment about James Bond..."He's got nothin'. Not a single mathematical genius. Poor sucker." I bet that made Charlie feel great! :)
Cutter12 chapter 27 . 3/6/2012
Nice story. I liked how Charlie became more confident the more he had to look after Don. And, the showdown between Don and Twilliger was pretty cool too. :D
SandraS chapter 27 . 1/8/2012
A fantastic read, you had me captured from page one. Thank you for sharing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 27 . 11/2/2010
I've readed all your very good fic and I liked it very much...

I like when Don is in danger and you make this with a great talent.

I think, when I'll have little time, that I'll translate it in french.

Now I'm going to read Q is for Quary...

And I've a question: Is the fic "Crakels" ended? (I prefer to read it if it is.)
Nita chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
Uhm.. don't you think he would have had a catheter in? Ouch! Otherwise a very good story!
EmptySky chapter 27 . 5/22/2009
Thanks for writing this story, as I found it very entertaining. It was a pleasure to read. I liked the way it came all as one big part, without any breaks or interruptions that confused, and no bigger side-plot to distract. It can be good in stories, but I liked yours the way it was. Good job )
CD57 chapter 27 . 3/10/2009
wow. great ending. Great story. Had me glued to the laptop for hours. Family members were not amused. Mom's are supposed to take care of things, you know, fix dinner, grab drinks, clean up... yeah right. Reading it was.

thanks for the great distraction!

CD57 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
go, Don! Still able to shoot the guy! Or at least, that's what I hope...

argh a next chapter waiting... off reading!

CD57 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
oh this is crazy. Intense. Sitting on the front of my seat. Luckily, the next chapters are already up. Don't want to have come this far and then wait for a couple of weeks for the next chapter!

great story. Happily on with reading the next chapter