Reviews for Collateral Damage
LisaG16 chapter 27 . 12/7/2012
Truly wonderful story! I loved every bit of it. :)
LisaG16 chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
Read your ending chapter notes...you do a magnificent job keeping everyone in character...the cadence of the conversations, thoughts, etc. are perfect!
LisaG16 chapter 19 . 12/5/2012
I love Don's comment about James Bond..."He's got nothin'. Not a single mathematical genius. Poor sucker." I bet that made Charlie feel great! :)
Cutter12 chapter 27 . 3/6/2012
Nice story. I liked how Charlie became more confident the more he had to look after Don. And, the showdown between Don and Twilliger was pretty cool too. :D
Sandra S chapter 27 . 1/8/2012
A fantastic read, you had me captured from page one. Thank you for sharing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 27 . 11/2/2010
I've readed all your very good fic and I liked it very much...

I like when Don is in danger and you make this with a great talent.

I think, when I'll have little time, that I'll translate it in french.

Now I'm going to read Q is for Quary...

And I've a question: Is the fic "Crakels" ended? (I prefer to read it if it is.)
Nita chapter 20 . 12/16/2009
Uhm.. don't you think he would have had a catheter in? Ouch! Otherwise a very good story!
EmptySky chapter 27 . 5/22/2009
Thanks for writing this story, as I found it very entertaining. It was a pleasure to read. I liked the way it came all as one big part, without any breaks or interruptions that confused, and no bigger side-plot to distract. It can be good in stories, but I liked yours the way it was. Good job )
CD57 chapter 27 . 3/10/2009
wow. great ending. Great story. Had me glued to the laptop for hours. Family members were not amused. Mom's are supposed to take care of things, you know, fix dinner, grab drinks, clean up... yeah right. Reading it was.

thanks for the great distraction!

CD57 chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
go, Don! Still able to shoot the guy! Or at least, that's what I hope...

argh a next chapter waiting... off reading!

CD57 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
oh this is crazy. Intense. Sitting on the front of my seat. Luckily, the next chapters are already up. Don't want to have come this far and then wait for a couple of weeks for the next chapter!

great story. Happily on with reading the next chapter

Lozzimal chapter 27 . 2/23/2009
Just got into Numb3rs and found this as one of the first fanfic I've read.

I loved it! Absolutely fab. I hope all fan fic I read is at least half as good as this one.

Thanks for sharing

Loz
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 27 . 12/26/2008
I just found this story and wanted to say that it is amazing and totally well written. I also loved the way you portrayed Megan, (my favorite character) she seemed just like her normal self.
Water-Soter chapter 27 . 12/24/2008
Nice, this is the fourth time I've read it and it's still a page turner for me. Awesome fic! The ending was just right, not to mention who captured the essence of the show and the characters just right.
Sera and Tails chapter 27 . 4/30/2008
Another fantastic fic. I was completely absorbed and read it all in one go!

Thanks for the read!