Reviews for Shinji Tenge
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
awesomeness story
if you cum back to writing this please to over the top power k
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Heh, awesomeness. He shows willingness toward her, so Shinji's definite good guy aura continues strong.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
lol at the ending Being kind can really throw in a wrench...
crazyman90 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
read all the chapter and i love it so far
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This is an interesting crossover, and an interesting take on Shinji. I can tell why you had to leave the Angels and the battles wouldn't work in this particular universe. It is quite good.
Toby860 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
not bad at all. a little different as you are adding alot of characters from different stories. just don't forget that their has to be a point to this story.
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Interesting story wish you would continue it and you can put this story in the Evangelion and Tenjiho Tenge crossover section now.
daniel 29 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Well for a story with many crossovers in this case this should be put in the Tenjo Tenge and evangelion crossover section
Naruto fan 99 chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
I think you should give Bob powers similar to Chads from Bleach because in my mind the two remind me of each other as they are highly protective of their friends and are both human tanks. Also this is one of my favorite stories and I have had a good time reading it so far.
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Strong yet compassionate with good sense of honor is what seems to describe shinji in this good story
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Buy the way this story can be put in evangelion crossover category with tenjo tenge as the crossover
Mike Kromer chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Man I love the story so far, must continue it, keep up the good work
L.B.J chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
What the fuck? You including the Shinmei Ryu style for Shinji! Ha! Fucking Mary Sue all the way with the way YOU'RE going for him! :lol:

Say why don't you rewrite a few chapters if you've got time to write a few stories? :lol:
Demonic Shadow Wolf chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
This is an awesome fic, please update again. Too many fics get sent into obscurity that deserve attention. It's really good.
animefan29 chapter 7 . 4/1/2008