Reviews for Return of the Ranger
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Forget drama and hurt comfort and deep, soulforfilling wisdom - this tale is just a pure joy and one glorious moment after the next. And some are outright hilarious. It's like... Prozac without side effects! Except it has side effects, but you know, I can live with happiness and a all-consuming urge to laugh.

Frostless
(I hope the Prozac analogy offends no one. I mean it sincerely and as a compliment that this makes the world just a speck lighter, like any good tale of joyful things does, and is in no way at all taking a jab at anyone)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
So good! I love this story!
WhiteMagpie chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Yes, it was lovely, I was grinning with happiness the whole time I read it. Well done!
Eavis chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Oh, nice!
Eagle chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
write a story about aragorn's time in rohan
mangolady chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
It did most definitely live up to the beginning...I like it! The only thing that wasn't quite right was the throne in the tent, I think. It just doesn't strike me as something Aragorn would do. But that is just a tiny little thing, and really is just me being picky. Overall it was great! Very nice job.
Black as the Shadows chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Ha Ha! yes it lived up to the first part! my thanks to you! (bows deeply)
AggieVGirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I thought the first chapter was enough in itself, but this second part was just as enjoyable. Creative play and the never ending list of names Aragorn has. It's a wonder everyones able to keep them strait. (:
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
Haha! Poor old Barliman! So the King is Estel, Strider, Aragorn, Thorongil, and Elessar all at one. I never knew anybody else with so many names. I really really like this! Continue writing, and I will always review! (unless for some odd reason you write slash, which I will avoid)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
rotflmfao! ! ! I really enjoyed this chapter! I am glad that you wrapped it up this way!
mangolady chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hehe...very good. I can see you definitely know your Middle Earth history. Nice job!
simbelymyrne chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is a great beginning - well written characters. Will you continue?
Redone chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
As CapriceAnn said, it's a great beginning, but it's only a beginning. There are things left hanging, there seems to be no proper resolution, it would require at least one more chapter.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
oh this is a great beginning! ! ! more please! ! !
Despo chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love this. It's very well written.