Reviews for My Cold Konoha Valentine
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I want the Kazekage to send me a "Shiny Rock" too! X3
rne chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
U enjoyed reading this, but rock lee could not do chakra jutsu just so you know. It would be nice to read and/or understand the characters you are going to use. Rock Lee could never do jutsu using chakra.
rocknroll419 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Short, sweet, though it ended with an open ending! Still awesome!XD
Sir Anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Tgis is the sweetest story ever! And i might sound weird but i had a weird eyesiight, and when i read the part when Gaar mention the shiny rocks, i thought it said shiny socks, i laughed so hard, but anyway that was very cute and sweet :3
kandita chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I just wish u had a sequel to show how their friendship progress
SomeCatsGoWoof chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i love this onehot sooo much
Black Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So cute!
Holy Angel Heart chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aww that was wonderful :3 Lol I liked the ending. To Gaara its just a shiny rock, but its an expensive diamond necklace XD Loved it.
Nandiz chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You got perfectly Gaaras personality and yet you made him look romantic (in his own way)

I like it very much ;)
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Nya! whilst going through all of my favorite stories, i happened to come back upon this one, and i have to say, it makes me smile so hard!
katsekala chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Cute! Many kisses!
TheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It'd be funny if hinata said in her sleep ,"MY TEDDY BEAR DOLL THING!"
Eleoopy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
awww, love this shiny rock story...and lee is HILARIOUS ) totally see he would do something like this (But naruto sakura? Hmm, i thought he would lock himself with sakura :p)
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aww this was so cute and funny you should add humour as a genre too so more people can find it _. There were a few logical issues I couldn't help but question like how the candy heart didn't melt after 3 days in the desert heat and did Hinata take a shower after the first night and if so how lol and when Sakura bent down to help Hinata pick up her gifts how come Naruto hadn't been dragged down with her.

And you had a typo with the word "common" which should have been "come on" :)

Other than that though I really loved this story it was cute and had me laughing so much I am making it a favourite.

-Sandy
EverybodysDEVIL chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I really liked this...it was probably one of the best one-shots i've ever read...