Reviews for The Light at the End
hi there:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Omigosh! " “How rude of him to steal my heart so shortly after giving it to me,” she muttered under her breath. Sesshomaru stopped and looked back. And though he tried to disguise it, Kagura knew he was smiling."

That was an awesome ending! :D
saphira404 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! Loved it congrats and “How rude of him to steal my heart so shortly after giving it to me” it's something I could so picture kagura saying.
mediouzangushatia999 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
AWESOME
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
My daddy keeps asking me why I'm grinning. If only he knew how wonderful I've been finding this fic! Squee! I LOVE it! I really do! Kagura was so strong, and Sesshy-onii was so awesome! And Nara-chan died, but that's okay because he was being positively putrid. _
Liesie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Aww, such lovely cheese. In the fanfiction world, cheese translates to fluff, and there is a dire shortage of well-written Sess/Kagu fluff in the world. I'm glad to see you are feeding the starving masses lurking on With people like you we can one day make this pairing as popular as Inu/Kag, cure cancer, and stop the spread of AIDS in Africa. Well, unless you happen to be a brain-transplant-performing doctor in disguise, we might only get around to the first one. My cheese-craving fangirl mind was also extremely pleased with the ending line. It makes me smile. :D
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
far from cheesy, quite extreme if i may say so. I really liked the final phrase.
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
yea it was a bit cheesy but it was still cool i reckon
psychomonkey chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
That was one of the cutest and most hilarious stories I've ever read.
Note of warning chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Never but things such as "Bad Title, Bad Summary" In the Summary itself. That doesn't make ppl want to read it, the Title is ok, As long as it's not something like Untitled...or Yet to be name. Anything is better than nothing. Also, if you cant thinkg of a title. Copy something from the chapter, like a teaser.

You would have a lot more readers if you've done that. No one reads anything that the author isnt sure of. And u werent sure of the Title and Summary. Remember, anything is better than nothing.

*It is pretty good, but it took some convincing for me to read it in the first place.

This is said only to help you, I'm not doing this to make you mad or anything, its just some advice...

All in all, its pretty good. I wonder were this will go.
Kouryuu524 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Great story. Write another one.
housa chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
i LIke it
A Devil in Heaven chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I LUV THIS! Thanx for writing such a great fic! _!
d'Anima chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Don't worry, I won't spoil the ending. Though I must say, I like this version better. It's very Kagura, in the way she felt her heart. I quite like this couple, and I don't think they get enough written about them, so awesome job.

Miko-chan
DeathStealerelf chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Yeah! It was god! Keep it up and UPDATE SOON! and check out mine called The Dark Demoness. Its pretty good.

P.S

You dont know what happens at the end of the series?