Reviews for The Queen's Return
AutumnsFlowers chapter 1 . 1/14
I am fully adopting this as the headcanon to what happened with Susan after the ending of the books. I always felt that there was a reason why she was left behind and that that reason was that she had still so much to accomplish in our world. This is a tremendously excellent story you've written and I am truly grateful to you for giving this character the closure she deserved.
literaturelife7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
*right in the feels* But in a good way. Wow.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Very nicely done. No joke, I was in tears by the end. The unknown fate of Susan is a sticking point for me in an otherwise good series, and I think you handled it very well.

Cheers,
Gijinka Renamon
Eagle chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh my God. This is... this is incredible. There were actually a couple moments in this story where I felt like I was actually reading an excerpt from one of the books. No joke. This could easily have been a chapter in the books.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I loved your idea of what could have become of the last Pevensie. It is warm, lovely, and utterly Narnian. This is everything a post-The Last Battle Susan story should be.
IcemansAngel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I seriously got chills. Amazing
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is a nice ending. I like how you made Susan into Susan the Gentle again.
kurisu christina chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Thank you so much for this :) it's beautiful and it made believe that Susan wasn't lost because she was left behind.
ScarletMask chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This story is so beautiful. I love your take on Susan's side to forget Narnia, because I never really buy that whole "she's not a frined of Narnia anymore". Really, really great job, very touching.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Thsi fic gives me the warm fuzzies. The way you ended it was just PERFECT.
Murazor chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Excellent story.

Not much more to say, except for the fact that I think that Mister Lewis would approve.

Congratulations.
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Yay! So beautiful.

Go with God,

Eavis
Icaros Rising chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I always felt that Susan dropping out was the one loose end in the Chronicles of Narnia. You really have explained her story in a way that does the books, and Queen Susan justice. The style is true to the original and the philosophy behind it feels right.

Thank you!
AngusH chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Beautiful :-)

I really liked it.
Saggit chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Well told, in Lewis' best manner. And that is all one needs to say.