Reviews for The Queen's Return
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
wow. that was just so beautiful. i'm in awe. amazing, amazing writing, and christopher was adorable.
Francienyc chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Now, why you'd want to take all your stories down is just beyond me. This was really well done! The epilogue paragraphs need a bit more fleshing out...how does Susan change after her realization? but this was excellent! The characters really came alive, and the idea of Those Girls was brilliant, as was Susan's betrayal of Narnia.

I wish there was some way to convince you to leave this up, because it's really something worth reading.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
That was wonderful!

At least Susan got back to the way she was!

And of course I'm a friend on your LJ!
K.O.L chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This, is so great! I can see, you've sucessfully finished your career as a Fanfiction writer.
Eilwyn chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is one of the best Susan-left-alone fics I have read. Very realistic character development of Susan. I really liked that you had Lucy as the character reaching back for Susan - I found it interesting that CS Lewis didn't have Lucy say anything negative about Susan in The Last Battle. I've always thought Lucy would be hoping that Susan would find her way back to Narnia. Good work!
physicsteach chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Incredible. You made me cry.
sparky24 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This was a beautiful story. Well-written and heartfelt. It's a pity youy won't be posting to anymore. Your stories were an oasis in a desert of bad writing. Good luck in future endeavors.
Hirilnara chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Beautiful - purely and utterly beautiful. I've really enjoyed reading your fiction, and hope you don't mind if I hang around your livejournal to read more!
k chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
The Fink chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I loved this the first time I read it; I think I love it even more now. Thank you :)
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Loved this when I read it at your LJ. :) It's still as good the second time around, and as I've finally managed to see the movie this week, it's even better because now I have faces to go with it.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is beautiful and awesome, I love your Susan, you really did a great job with her character. Excellent work.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3