Reviews for Forgery
Holds chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Angsty!

But, the thought of Ryan and Summer doing the dirty makes me feel ill, but you asked for a review, so there. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I love this fic because it is real. This is the kind of stuff that happens in real life and is extremely painful to go through. I love seeing Summer like this because I feel like this is who she really is underneath. I don't think the show has been really authentic when it comes to her and so fics like this are my favorite.
dfjwieojlfsd chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I finally read it.
afrocurl22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I thought I'd come in here to tell you that I loved this story (read it over on your LJ earlier today.
Dani283 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Well, I actually enjoy reading R/S fics, but you know my heart really belongs to S/S, so this was an interesting fic for me. It sorta had the best of both worlds for me because I totally think Ryan and Summer would be hot together and yet I know Summer's heart will always belong to Seth. Which was very obvious in this story. My favorite line was "Hands off, Chino. No Hands." Cause I really got how Summer was feeling. Also the detail with her not taking off her shoes was a good touch as well. Anyway, I liked it. Sorry it took me so long to review.
ela05 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Even though this was a R/S fic I really liked it. This is probably because it actually was an S/S fic...or/and because it was really well written. I guess this might be the first time I ever review one your fics. So Im a little ashamed and have to tell you that youve got an amazing style and you can transport very much emotion in only a few words. I could really feel Summers desperation and hurt because of Seth here.
RS's Illegitimate Love Child chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
So that's where I came from!

But yes. That was good. I liked it. It wasn't all "Summer Roberts, ilu so much you are so the girl for me let's prove our love by making love on these soft silk sheets!" That kind of R/S makes me cry. This kind of R/S makes me...well, not happy necessarily, but I didn't cry. So snaps for you!

.. can I go now? *goes*