Reviews for Force Bond: Summer Accidents
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
bahahahahahahahahah! Best. Ending. Ever. Man, I love your stories and this one if just THE BEST! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Jambee chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The humor in this story is priceless. So far this line is my favorite:"Yesterday you said you were thinking about freezing me in carbonite for the rest of the summer" says Luke to Vader
Scioneeris chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Oh that last line is just BRILLIANT! I Bet Vader couldn't wait to use that line and I love that his happy day is the first day back to school. ROFL. I am really loving these! What a wonderful little world you've created with this AU.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I laugh so hard at these side stories and my family has just learned to ignore me. I've decided that if I ever need a laugh I will retread one of these side stories.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Father! FATHER! LOL, I can't wait to see how Luke tries to get out of this one or explain it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Poor Luke, he is so misunderstood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I loved Luke using his force powers, albiet a bit unknowingly:)
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I am glad that Luke misses his dad. What is going on with Vader? First he is seeing clones of Luke, now he just passed out. Whoa, I am off to see what happens next.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Loved this chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I think military school is a great idea for him, if anyone needs it, he does.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
When Luke gets into trouble, he does it with a capital T! Getting stuck on a notorious bounty hunter's ship is just another accident, except he blamed Ben this time lol.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I laughed out loud too many times to count during this chapter. It is that good!
Dragonanzar chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Hah! Funny. And cute. As always. I loved the bit where Ben and Luke sneaked onto Frett's ship and were then caught. And then it was pretty predictable that Vader would attack the same rebel ship Luke and Zev were on. Predictable, but satisfying. I think the last line of the piece was just delicious irony. Vader seems to think so, too.
masterdisk chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Vader: "It was an accident" ;D

haha, this saved my day!
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 9 . 5/28/2012