Reviews for Force Bond: Summer Accidents
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 2/21
Despite all the feels and fluff, the endings of these things never fail to have me laughing XD I am definitely addicted (what have you done) and given that it's my first day back at uni in... 6 minutes, I'm not sure I should be as happy as I am XD (Also I should be asleep, but details, details)
Luke has trouble honed to an art form. They should call him a master. Say what you want about Vader but he has to have the patience of a Saint to put up with that without outright murdering the kid hahaha
I have to sleep now ;A; but I'll binge read tomorrow before class ;)
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 2/14
Ha-ha. Accident my ass! :)
TheRoseGalaxies chapter 9 . 1/30
I'm absolutely loving your Force Bond series, and I must say this is my favorite of the interlude fics. It's humorous and adventure-filled from start to finish, and it's perfect! Thank you so much for writing this entire AU; we are truly blessed!
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 1/23
Luke always getting into trouble is something someone under 12 would do. Not a 14 year old.
The Hope Lions chapter 9 . 1/16
Oh, i finally am going back and reading the ones i skipped. it's been hard you know because of the way the whole series ended. when ben said vader would kill him i'm like 'he did' and vader dies in the end and Luke is the next emperor and you know it's just a bit painful. Anyway, i enjoyed this one a lot, despite the pain.
MusicMelis chapter 9 . 1/3
This was great, I love your stories! I hope you start writing again soon, you truly have talent. I would love more stories of vader raising luke...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Got to love the last line! XD
I adore the way you write their father son relationship. It's very real.
ladysith'ari chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
This story is my absolute favorite. I love your Force Bond Series. . I've read it so many times I could probably recite the chapters by heart. I read your stories to my 12 year old daughter who in turn now loves characters and a universe I have loved since I was seven. That's pretty monumental. I wish there was more to read but I love what there is. Masterpiece.
Jambee chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
I'm enjoying re-reading these stories. I forgot how good they we're
Brievel chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
I would be deader than a doornail if I had gotten up to even half of what Luke does...
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Zev! :D :D :D :D :D (I've got a bit of a thing for a few of the Imperial men.)
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I like that in your force bond stories you are really good at keeping vaders personality in check but at the same time gives an acceptable and even funny story!For me it's really hard to do.
guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
HOW DOES THIS HAVE ONLY 72 REVIEWS!? It's amazing. Seriously, it should have at least a thousand. You have the most in-character style I have ever seen. Good job!
ladysithari4370 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I dont know why there are not more reviews on this story! This is brilliant, and brilliantly written. It's my 30th time reading your series. I seriously wish there were a hundred more to read. I love the way you portrayed Vader. Vader is my all time favorite character and I love it that you have humanized him yet kept him distinctly Vader. Not only that, all of the canonized characters. And the characters you've created, you made them more complex and you allow the readers to get to know them and love them. Love it. Love love love it.
GGMK chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Another really good story! For once, I really sympathized with Luke. Going to that kind of camp doesn't sound fun, and all the counselors giving him special treatment sounds annoying.

The humor was some of your best, I'd say! And we got some action near the end, too!

Your track record with Star Wars stories is really impressive!