Reviews for Force Bond: Summer Accidents
Love it!
MidnightDew chapter 1 . 6/22
I just want to say that I adore and am so addicted to your Force Bond stories! You've captured the personality of both Luke and Vader so well that when I read their lines, I can really see them speaking &behaving as such. I love how Luke constantly makes Vader more human and their misadventures (more of Luke's) often makes me roftl. thanks for the great stories! you're an awesome writer. I really love Luke & Ben's friendship too!
Wfest chapter 9 . 2/4
Rofl! That scene on the rebel ship... "It was an accident!" My all time favorite quote from now on.
Doc Junior chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
I sooo much love your funny stuff. this time the accident last time the T shirt. You always close the story on something soo funny you played during the whole story which increase evej more the fun ! Love your writting !
Cheese chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
Nice :)
EJeanTheCat chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
It's all just an accident! ;)
And I like to think Padme is looking down from the afterlife and laughing at Vader. And Luke. And, well, ya know, this series.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 2/21/2016
Despite all the feels and fluff, the endings of these things never fail to have me laughing XD I am definitely addicted (what have you done) and given that it's my first day back at uni in... 6 minutes, I'm not sure I should be as happy as I am XD (Also I should be asleep, but details, details)
Luke has trouble honed to an art form. They should call him a master. Say what you want about Vader but he has to have the patience of a Saint to put up with that without outright murdering the kid hahaha
I have to sleep now ;A; but I'll binge read tomorrow before class ;)
lilyflower101 chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Ha-ha. Accident my ass! :)
TheRoseGalaxies chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
I'm absolutely loving your Force Bond series, and I must say this is my favorite of the interlude fics. It's humorous and adventure-filled from start to finish, and it's perfect! Thank you so much for writing this entire AU; we are truly blessed!
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Luke always getting into trouble is something someone under 12 would do. Not a 14 year old.
The Hope Lions chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
Oh, i finally am going back and reading the ones i skipped. it's been hard you know because of the way the whole series ended. when ben said vader would kill him i'm like 'he did' and vader dies in the end and Luke is the next emperor and you know it's just a bit painful. Anyway, i enjoyed this one a lot, despite the pain.
MusicMelis chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
This was great, I love your stories! I hope you start writing again soon, you truly have talent. I would love more stories of vader raising luke...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Got to love the last line! XD
I adore the way you write their father son relationship. It's very real.
ladysith'ari chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
This story is my absolute favorite. I love your Force Bond Series. . I've read it so many times I could probably recite the chapters by heart. I read your stories to my 12 year old daughter who in turn now loves characters and a universe I have loved since I was seven. That's pretty monumental. I wish there was more to read but I love what there is. Masterpiece.
Jambee chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
I'm enjoying re-reading these stories. I forgot how good they we're