Reviews for Force Bond: Summer Accidents
Brievel chapter 9 . 5/25
I would be deader than a doornail if I had gotten up to even half of what Luke does...
Brievel chapter 4 . 5/25
Zev! :D :D :D :D :D (I've got a bit of a thing for a few of the Imperial men.)
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 5/6
I like that in your force bond stories you are really good at keeping vaders personality in check but at the same time gives an acceptable and even funny story!For me it's really hard to do.
guest chapter 9 . 2/15
HOW DOES THIS HAVE ONLY 72 REVIEWS!? It's amazing. Seriously, it should have at least a thousand. You have the most in-character style I have ever seen. Good job!
ladysithari4370 chapter 9 . 8/25/2014
I dont know why there are not more reviews on this story! This is brilliant, and brilliantly written. It's my 30th time reading your series. I seriously wish there were a hundred more to read. I love the way you portrayed Vader. Vader is my all time favorite character and I love it that you have humanized him yet kept him distinctly Vader. Not only that, all of the canonized characters. And the characters you've created, you made them more complex and you allow the readers to get to know them and love them. Love it. Love love love it.
GGMK chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Another really good story! For once, I really sympathized with Luke. Going to that kind of camp doesn't sound fun, and all the counselors giving him special treatment sounds annoying.

The humor was some of your best, I'd say! And we got some action near the end, too!

Your track record with Star Wars stories is really impressive!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
bahahahahahahahahah! Best. Ending. Ever. Man, I love your stories and this one if just THE BEST! LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Jambee chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The humor in this story is priceless. So far this line is my favorite:"Yesterday you said you were thinking about freezing me in carbonite for the rest of the summer" says Luke to Vader
Scioneeris chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Oh that last line is just BRILLIANT! I Bet Vader couldn't wait to use that line and I love that his happy day is the first day back to school. ROFL. I am really loving these! What a wonderful little world you've created with this AU.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I laugh so hard at these side stories and my family has just learned to ignore me. I've decided that if I ever need a laugh I will retread one of these side stories.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Father! FATHER! LOL, I can't wait to see how Luke tries to get out of this one or explain it.
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Poor Luke, he is so misunderstood.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I loved Luke using his force powers, albiet a bit unknowingly:)
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I am glad that Luke misses his dad. What is going on with Vader? First he is seeing clones of Luke, now he just passed out. Whoa, I am off to see what happens next.
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 1/30/2013