Reviews for Ambush Gone Wrong
Lamelinam chapter 5 . 3/10
Please don't give up that story.
Ginzo chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Great story, although very true to the cannon. Was wondering if or when Rand will overcome the hindrance that Lewis Therin has become. Hope you decided to continue this story and update it sometime! Cheers!
Balthanon chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
A shame this was abandoned, it is well written and I have enjoyed it to this point.
Balewick chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
want more
x.x
warm feelings
HotaruSama00 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Interesting. I hope that you eventually decide to continue this, just from this much I can tell it has nearly as much potential as your Denarian series.
shiffle chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This story was awesome! Im a big fan of the wheel of time series. You should take this story back up!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Awsome story ! Pls continue
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Now this is a story not updated for 7 years, but I'm now curious to find a more completed version of this idea. ;) Very neat.
Furulu chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
wow! *_*
Arafell chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
So few time travel stories in WoT!

'Tis a shame you haven't updated, I like the way you write.
ploostertony chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Very entertaining. i am really hoping you find the inspiration to pick this up again.
WolftheForsaken chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Just looked at your DLP posts - I'm so willing I help you plot this out of you're still interested in it and in help :) I adore WoT!
WolftheForsaken chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Incredible :) I love it! Please continue! It's an excellent premise and you've got the characters down pat. I adore this series - seriously do continue it! Can't wait to see what change and what stays the same
invinoveri chapter 5 . 2/20/2013