Reviews for Ambush Gone Wrong
kelwin chapter 1 . 6/13
I know you have abandend this fic although I wish you would continue it but do you know of anyone who has taken it on?
Ibskib chapter 5 . 6/8
A shame this was never continued, it had promise.
Considering how popular the Wheel of Time books are the fandom is pretty small with very little worth reading.
kelwin chapter 5 . 4/29
hi I hope you update this soon or if you can direct me to another wot fic that is good. it seams many of them do not get completed. thanks it is an interesting read.
XxTDRxX chapter 5 . 4/25
Greetings, I am a wheel of time addict who has already read the books twice and is rereading them a third time. I have started reading fanfiction to spice it up a bit. I know you posted this years ago and that you probably won't ever see this as you've moved on but I decided to see it nonetheless. This is hands down one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I have been scouring the Internet looking for fanfictions but unfortunately most are unfinished. I for one would love it if you were to get back into the buisness as you mimick Robert Jordan's way of writing so well. I understand if you do not wish to write again or if you tired of writing but I thought I mine as well try to restart this work. I ask you to consider this and you actually read this and decided no, then I understand. Sincerely a Wheel of Time addict
Camilo The Great chapter 5 . 1/12
Why are all the good fics dead?
JK Daniel chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Light man! Don't you ever stop writing this. The idea was brilliant. Its interesting and awesome. Im waiting for the next chapter, k?
Balthanon chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Just re-read this. It's a shame this didn't receive more attention, even if it was in less detail than has already been posted. It's one of the most well-written Wheel of Time fanfics I've run across so far. If you ever have a chance to post more (though I would doubt it given the time since it was last updated), I'll look forward to reading it.
davidhale1302 chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Why did you not continue this story! Its great! Again, very good chapter.
davidhale1302 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
Great chapter, simply great. As much as he wants to change things, the pattern needs it to happen. Mat can't become the General he is needed to be if he doesn't take the dagger from Shadar Logoth. It is the holes in his memory that he asks the snakes to return where he gets his knowledge of battle!

Thanks for writing this. I hope you still receive reviews and consider finishing this story!
davidhale1302 chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
I particularly liked the implication that the Two Rivers was in the same location as the Shoram, the same stars and all. Nice and subtle.
davidhale1302 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This is a great story. Very well written and entirely fascinating concept.

Thanks for writing it!

Dave
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I like this, and will continue to read.

Though, I'm curious what happened to Tom. He didn't show up at all in this.
Lamelinam chapter 5 . 3/10/2015
Please don't give up that story.
Ginzo chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Great story, although very true to the cannon. Was wondering if or when Rand will overcome the hindrance that Lewis Therin has become. Hope you decided to continue this story and update it sometime! Cheers!
Balthanon chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
A shame this was abandoned, it is well written and I have enjoyed it to this point.