Reviews for Disconnected
bgtea chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow. Well done. It's hard to find a well written Tatsuha fic that focuses more on his situation as a 'back-up'. Poor kid, he really is neglected. Thanks for the good read.
bellapworld chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow! I liked it! I always lik to read a fic about Tatsuha and his life, how he feels about beig the guy who has to take the family legacy. Really cool. It's end here or there will be more?

Really? I love it? Kisses, Daphne.
Tenka-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Finally! Someone wrote a seious Tatsuha fic! You did a great job of showing his dark side. It's clear that he goes through a lot of crap with his family because he's the only one who cares about his father, but his father only wants Yuki. I sincerely hope you continue with this fic! If you do, I shall remain a dedicated reviewer! Promise!

Much love,

Tenka-cahn
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Nice bit of angst, since Tatsuha is so often overlooked for that drama queen Eiri. You should write more Gravi.
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Good POV story. Kind of wish it weren't just a drabble- I'd love to see more. But I liked it a lot.
Queen of the Paperclips chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Wow, I love this different version of Tatsuha. Usually he's just seen as a love sick fan boy, but he has to be so much more with a family like his. Although you said this is "drabblish" I think that if you felt like continuing this could turn out to be quite the nice story. Then again, it's also nice on it own. Whatever you do will be great _