Reviews for Mistake's Growth
ms.uzumoki chapter 10 . 2/17
ah this story so good glad i came across it i want more please write more
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I love how long each chapter is! I can get thouroughly lost in them!
Does Ed have to wear a fake bosom?
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I love this story! It's so cute and sweet, but with a bit of delicious angst! The characters are actually pretty IN character, which is awesome. It's also hilarious; I laugh like twenty times every chapter. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update if possible someday! I NEED to know what happens to Ed! And a lil bit more of Roy and Ed lurve! Elizabeth or Alphonse? I NEED TO KNOW! This is such a good story!
:gives puppy eyes in hopes you'll update someday: pwease?
I love fanficks chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
I usually don't like mpreg, but the mystery of this has drawn me in! Please continue it.
KasstheEchidna chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
lol that bonus skit 3 made me crack up so hard XDDD
Darkness34 chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Ah, that was amazing! Envy if you don't save Ed i'll cut you! Hey i just read you, and this is crazy. But im dying, so update maybe?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Your not continuing, why not. *poutey face*
alphonselover123 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
plz plz write more!
alphonselover123 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
oh my god this is by far the worlds greatest fanfic ever! EVER! plz plz plz keep writing for me and i hope u write more iv been reading ur fanfic and i really want know what is going to happen so much i finally! and today is my birthday and (if u even get a chance to rread this message) nothing at this point would make me happier,but to read another 1 of these fics! plz plz plz write more and not for just me but for al of ur fans. ja nea!
fanfick lover chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
plz keep writing more personally i hate youi and the thaught of roy and ed youi but i really like the fanfick so far and i cant wait to see if the baby is al, or elizabeth!
alphonselover13 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
i loved this fanfic keep writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Is that it i hoped you would go on and make a twist like someone comes and saves Ed and his child from berry. And then the baby would be alive and so would he I would like that.
Addicted-Animater99 chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
I love how evil you made Alphonse, that just got me laughing so hard! You need to get on with this, though, the suspense is killing me! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EDO AND THE BABY!
Xtraitor chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Afro Colonel!

"I don't believe you will be needing desert tonight." I don't think he'd want that anyway. I think you mean "dessert".
SoullessElric chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
NOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T END THERE! I really enjoyed this story, it had so much stuff going on, and, SOMEHOW, through all of that mess, all of the characters managed to stay in character, for their situations at least. It hope this hasn't been discontinued!