Reviews for Two Sides of Law
Major Vu Jade chapter 9 . 8/25
How did you know I was in a dark room!?
Bloosume chapter 1 . 5/21
Wait robin is a boy?
MALEC alice in zombieland TID chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I didn't like it, I LOVED it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
I loved it make the rest
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
this is messed up dude.. raven redx star and robin are all acting ooc :I
raven and robin are usually reserved and composed, star is usually innocent and kind, redx is usually dubious so idk why rae is so open to him...
yeaah its probably just me thinking about this but i had to let my opinion known i guess :U
Kittenlover123 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
I loved it even Dow you leaved it in such of a
Cliff hanger ( not really ) but any way I loved it
Am not that much of a rob/ Rae fan but I'm a fan speedy / Rae or redx / Rae mostly redx and raven I think that they make a cute ...
! Couple , please please make more story's of redx and raven / because I love them ! :):(:):) BYE ! ( kitten lover 123 )
Bubble gum Ike chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
I love it tots awesome!
xXMelonsXx chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
loved it totally loved, I didn't look but I hope you did a sequel
Unkown Stranger chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
Wow, loved it !
Eden Alice Poe chapter 20 . 12/15/2012
I can't help but think there are a few things that could make this whole thing better. Why were Star & BB suddenly together, if BB had practically just gotten Terra back? If it's been a few years, the Red X suit would still fit, guys stop growing usually around the time they're 16/17. Everyone in general was kinda okay, not as in character as I would've liked, but it's fanfiction, you have the creative license to do that. Overall, ths was a pretty okay triangle, pretty okay story. I enjoyed this, really, but there are a few things that could be changed to make it all the better.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
O.o That's kinda awkward, knowing that BB's rents are dead. Although still in character for the changeling, seems legit enough anyway. As much as I'm loving the story, I hate Stars OOCness, seriously, she's far from my fav character, but she's not totally bad. She's great comic relief if you know how to work it to your advantage.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Wow, major OOCness on Star's part, just saying. But I'll definitely continue despite that.
Otherwise, pretty okay keeping them all in character & this is a really cool idea so far! Love the theory for who X could be, but so far the Jason Todd or Goth Boy are my favs.
As Rae said, "He could be anyone. Anyone smart enough to steal the suit, & dumb enough to take it for a joyride." w just a reminder to people out there...
Red X chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
I like it.
Time'sLonelyWanderer chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed it. I didn't notice too many grammar mistakes, but then again I wasn't really looking for them so... Anyway fantastic story, definately wasn't a waste of time :)
Eve chapter 20 . 12/24/2010
Yaaayy! I love it. Write on!