Reviews for Why Are There No Boy Faeries?
SuicuneLuver chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Actually Doctor Sloth was a Faerie far in the past! You really need to work on your history of Neopia a bit.
kattastic999 chapter 6 . 10/17/2008
i more or less figured out that chase is the boy faerie while reading, like, the second or third chapter.
kattastic999 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
im really liking this so far. im glad that its already finished.
cutensweet4all chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
*pokes signature* My neo-username.

I lurves your story, because it's about time somebody asked, to prove I'm NOT CRAZY! *wags finger at Certificate of Inanity* There's a guild (not sure what the name is) about Boy Faeries...I saw it once...'the other side of neopia'? ehh, something like that. I'm not in it. Anyways, please continue your story. :)
Luin Kaimelar chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Ahh! So cute! I've always wondered the same thing: Why are there no boy faeries? Seriously!

As for being rejected from the times, I know how it feels. *pats* They've yet to accept anything from me (I think i'm up to my 30th rejection thus far). Well, at least we have where it can live forever!

Anyway, good job on a entertaining and original story. *continues on to next chapter*
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
Wow! I LOVE this story! It's got me on the edge of my seat. I'm dying to find out what happens next so please update soon. :D
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
A second review, first apollogizing to everyone. I thought by waiting, i wouldn't go off on a rant like I did, but alas, I did.

I did mean everything in that review though, except for what I now correct.

"... if you are going to say that there are boy Faeries, it would be nice if you told us where. It would aslo be nice if you didn't post anonomously."

I meant to say, "If you are going to say that there are boy Faeries, it would be nice if you told us where or it would be nice if you didn't post anonomously."

"Also, do not tell me Dr. Sloth is a Faerie."

Actually, that one I don't care about as much as the Negg Faerie and the Space Faerie. Though I thourouly disagree that he is, a few people out there belive he is, and it may be arguatable that he is. See first chapter Author's note to see the reasons why I posted as I did.

Again, I apologize.

Note, thank you to Pink Eraser. The orriginal chapters were done when I first got on and I was using something for the breaks between scenes other then M. Orriginally I used *, but for somereason that got kicked out. So, I now use M.
Pink Eraser chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
Okay, one thing. Frank Sloth is so a guy faerie, man. You can tell. He's also a meepit.

On a more serious note, spelling and spacing, and also choppy dialogue make it difficult to get through the whole thing.

Just saying. And just because a person is anonymous, doesn't mean they're argumentative. That person happened to be, but that doesn't mean anything.

Ciao, and good luck writing more chapters, Pinky
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hmm ... a review to my own story. I've only done it once before, to post thank you for all the reviews. This is a small reply to I. *cough*

I do not mind yus coming and telling everyone that there are boy Faeries. However, *cough* there was a better way to go about it.

1. If there are boy Faeries, then myself and my readers would like to know who and where they are.

2. By posting anon., you are trying to be argumentive. You are trying to make sure no one can argue back at you.

3. *cough* Do you know anything about Neopets? I ask this because, if you searched with Faerie in the search engine under the title, you would have found my fic.

So, what I mean to say, if you are going to say that there are boy Faeries, it would be nice if you told us where. It would aslo be nice if you didn't post anonomously. Lastly, if you know nothing about neopets but everything about Faeries ... *cough* ... I suggest a little research is in order.

Also, please fo not tell me that the Negg Faerie or the Space Faerie are boys. Also, do not tell me Dr. Sloth is a Faerie. Please read their Neopian articles.

Also note, the way you sentanced it was argumentive and insulting, saying that anyone who acually believes their are no Boy Faeries is wrong. So, you did not just argue against myself and insult me, you also insulted the people reading my fanfic.

I sincerly apologize about the author's notes that were added to chapter one and chapter six to those reading who know better. I do not mean to insult anyone by them, except for people who do not stop and think. I felt they were necesary to add. I also apologize for the reviewers comment, as it did insult all of you a bit too. I am leaving it up as an example, not because I agree with it or anything, but because it shows exactly what not to do, and it is my fault as I should have put something like that at the front of the story in the first place.

(Note - One of the things I researched while their was that huge space in tiem between posts was for a boy Faerie. Googling it, I only found people who belived the Negg Faerie, the Space Faerie and Dr. Sloth were boy Faeries. That, and petitions to get a boy Faerie and discusions on why their are none. So, no Boy Faerie. Oh, and there was only one Neopian Times Story that got away with a Boy Faerie. But it was only mentioned and I could not find it. Oh well. It may just be a rumor.)
l chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Uh, yes there are boy faeries.
Salacassera chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Ameril seems like a brat so far - I hope she matures a little during their journey.

Meridell might be a promising place for them to go next. They can explore whether male faeries existed in the past from there.
rhy-k chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
hey, me again Rhy-k / d_1_1057_rhyk. I tried sending you a msg through FF.N but i kept getting errors, hopefully this review will post.

Anyways, great chapter, One of the places they can go next is Altador, [the new land in neopets) where they can visit the the Altadorian Archives and see if anything is written about any boy Faeries. Heres a petpage that has info on Altador :

Looking out for more updates! Even if you dont see my reviews or get a msg from me know i'm reading. (hates my isp)
Salacassera chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
I like how you handled the two student faeries, and their trick. I totally didn't expect that. I'm looking forward to what happens to them for it.
Anellemnic chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
I've been wondering about this for the past couple days, actually. Nice to see I'm not the only one. I agree with Mobian that Neopets prolly has it's own canon on this, but since canon is never any fun (especially when they keep it secret) I'm looking forward to the rest of the fic.
rhy-k chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
While looking for a good story to be the first neopet FF i've ever read, the title of your story caught my eye. And i can say now, that i'm not dissapointed that i chose to read it. Its really good. Now to read ch 2.