Reviews for Holy Roller Novocaine
clint eastwood chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
wow man that's some heavy shit.
Lapus chapter 12 . 3/14/2006

Wonderful writing, so glad to hear there will be a part 3.

Can't wait to read it.

Again well done!

Lapus chapter 11 . 3/13/2006

Story just keeps getting better and better.

Great stuff, keep it coming.

Lapus chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
*goes for kleenex box*

Great now I'm all weepy *sniff*

Wonderful writing, I don't know how you do it. Your stories get better with every chapter you write.

Lapus chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
O O!

I love it! Go Scream go!

later days,

navycorpsman chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
Black Hawk Down meets Over There! I LOVE IT! :)

Is there more? Huh? Huh? :)
kika-sama chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Hey! (guess I never left a review on this story - too lazy to check it out).

Well, about all chapters, hilarious parts! Underpants having trouble with food, and the way it finds out to get out... makes me laugh!

I have a question about chapter two: Did was Silas carring a M4 or a M9? Because you said that he put his M4 aside, and later you said that he soot the woman with his M9? Did I had missed something?

So, uh hu... Jamila is haunting sargeant? I don't like her anymore! (just kidding).

Always someone think more than Underpants, right? Guy is a Jackass...but was a shame he died anyways. I would like to see him suffer for not being obeyied by the others. His face was so funny! I can bet he was so pissed off when Gen. wanted to talk with sgt. Hotness instead of him, that teorically was on charge...

Well, I'm waiting for new chap. Ok!

Lapus chapter 3 . 2/15/2006

108 kilo's!

Jesus Christ! Thats worth 100's of millions!

Gods what temptation to take the $ and run Hhehehe!

Great story, love it!

Fantastic writing, keep up the great work.

RocketBooster chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Another great chapter. The tie-in from 'Al Hadith Hilton' at the end of this chapter was unexpected but very well done; I could actually picture the look on Screams face.