Reviews for A Little Problem
Henri Jane chapter 34 . 5/10/2014
D This story was absolutely epic, and I loved it so! It's a little out of the norm for me, but I couldn't be happier to add a story to my faves!
songbird101 chapter 34 . 6/30/2011
Thank you so much for this beautiful story, I don't normally read long fanfics but this one was so good if it had been in book form I wouldn't have been able to put it down...
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 34 . 3/27/2011
thank you for writing such a fantastic, thrilling story! I was riveted from the first chapter to the last!
SlytherinRiter chapter 27 . 3/19/2011
See, what they have yet to realize is that Minerva and Severus hooked up. How's that for their mental images?
Aria657 chapter 34 . 3/16/2011
Aww, this story was really sweet! I read this story because after reading a fan ficiton that wasn't really based on either of them but had them teasing each other I thought they were cute. So, I looked up some stories. I'm really glad I found this one, I loved it and thought it was great! They are a bit of a strange couple, but they are really cute! Ron is an idiot though, and I love the cluelessness of most of the Order! Great job!
kitt46 chapter 34 . 8/20/2010
A really good story.

All the best,

bookivore chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
There is no way that Eygore could have taken credit if everyone else didn't fold. Snape brewed the potions in secret, Eygore doesn't even know what color they are let alone the ingredients or the brewing directions. The standard way for a teacher to steal credit for a student's work is that the teacher has been supervising all alone, knows how to produce the invention and has access to all the paperwork to make it come out his way. (I'm enjoying the story, this is just a giant plothole for anyone who has read mysteries.)
Glittersong chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
I think you have honour and dignity mixed up. Dignity is the outward view that people hold, while honour is composed of the values that one hold to be true. Have you never heard the saying 'they can take my dignity but never my honour'? I am very much enjoying reading this story.
zafaran chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Very well done. Severus and Minerva stories can be such a mixed bag, but this one was excellent, and I've already saved it to my hard drive as an ebook for future rereading. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
English Nerd chapter 34 . 1/24/2008
I loved the story and I'm glad that it had a happy ending. I absolutely loved it. This is going in my favorites!
English Nerd chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
YAY! CAn't wait for more. On to the next chapter then... Cheers

English Nerd
English Nerd chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
I've read up to this point so far and absolutely love the story. I don't see why Minerva hasn't figured out that it's Severus sending the notes, as it's obvious because they just had a conversation about Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses, but hey, it's entertaining all the same and I love the writing style. On to the next chapter then... Cheers

English Nerd
pogostick chapter 34 . 1/5/2008
one of my favorits that i go to again and again
Huntress chapter 34 . 7/24/2007
Wow! What a wonderful story. I really enjoyed the happy did a very good job here!
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 34 . 7/18/2007
loved it :D i adore ss/mm fics