Reviews for Carbon Copy
Effervescent-Kei-Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ooo! This was interesting! I know you discontinued the fic this is a prequel to but thats no reason for me not to read it! I figure if you really wanted people not to read it, you could easily remove it from the site x)
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I was depressed when I read your profile and learned that Crossed Wires will not be completed. bummer.

I'm sure you have your reasons, and probably a head full of Teamwork, but man, that sucks. lol.

I may have already asked in an earlier review for you to maybe PM me some suggested reading following this style of universe. I don't mind it being outside this fandom, or even just a book or story somewhere on the web. I'm just really intrigued.

Thanks for writing and inspiring me. 3

-Jiz
NoToLogins chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww!

Wow: how, h-o-w could I NOT notice this before! I love "Crossed Wires" (so much potential, and such rare cyberpunk for Naruto fandom!) and "Teamwork 1-2-3" [even more] - so HOW could I not see this oneshot even after discovering all "Teamwork" oneshots and re-reading "Crossed Wires"? I've been dreaming about reading something like this! Auch.

I really like android-Sasuke idea . .And there was Itachi! Wow, it's really like "dream-come-true". And it is written nicely too...

Thank you-uu! Wonderful!

[I am forever in debt T_T ]
Calasse chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved this, before, in my older account. I find that I love this still, now.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
intresting
alexix chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love this story. I love everything about this story. It so accurately represents exactly the tension and tenderness that might be seen in their relationship. The simple exchanges are powerful. The entire setting, the familiar memories and gestures, are beautifully written without losing any of the quality and remaining true to your universe.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow, this is interesting. UchihaANBU-13 years old-ITachi? And probably, UchihaGenin-7 years old-SAsuke? Very interesting, most sci-fics sound too ridiculous to me but somehow this made sense. XD
andrealphus chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
The depth of your writing continues to fascinate me. The creativity of the universe, the twists on the relationships, the perfection of your characterization. I could sit here and continue to wax (hopefully eloquent) of your brilliance for a very extended period of time, and I would enjoy doing it.

The statement about skin deep differences and identical parts has made a deep impression on me-I have always been fascinated by the idea of the ghost in the machine. Fascinated, and concerned. It has worried me, that if, or perhaps when, cloning and AI break through to the mainstream, a new wave of discrimination will emerge. I did not realize I had also been harboring some reservations. Even as I naturally sympathized with Sasuke as he mused over the unfair societal perception of 'identical machines' I faltered, mentally, on the concept that each Uchiha model has exactly the same parts...until that sentence logically concluded on the comparable aspect of human components.

I cannot say that I believe the "ghost in the machine" is a 'soul': I don't think I believe in immaterial souls. From the perspective that matter alone necessarily possesses what starting point of 'soul' a person may develop, a freely evolved AI, or a clone so original he is deemed unworthy, seem to be far more compelling examples of the force of the acquired psyche than any human being.

But, human beings who write as well as you do give UG-7-SA a.k.a Sasuke and Hiashi 2.0 a.k.a Neji a very good run for their money.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
I left to do something in the middle of this, thought this other Uchiha model might be Itachi, and I'm so glad I was right!

The interaction between them was . . . bittersweet. TT_TT
LucidKren chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was incredibly fascinating. I think I shall go check out 'Crossed Wires' now...
RosaLui chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
XD Love it!
asm613 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
This is a cool prequel_I haven't read all the chapters that you have posted of 'Crossed Wires' yet. I kind of skimmed a few. I kow that Sasuke wants to kill Itachi; but I don't know why-it may be in the part of the story I haven't read yet-but this is cool. I did read a posting on your Livejournal about this story. Something about it taking time before Naruto and Sasuke interact in an intimate manner; because Sasuke would need to learn. But I also copied this out of this prequel:

the techs joke about them looking more like coffins - as they surf the net to perfect their knowledge on any number of subjects, or just interact.

So wouldn't Sasuke be able to thoroughly research the subject using the millions of sites which have to do with sex and personal interaction and etc...I liked the part where Naruto gifted Sasuke with a fully functional 'dick' (your word). I mentioned in my review for that chapter how funny I thought it was when Naruto said he could get it to vibrate. I enjoy your writings very much-it reads so very natural.
Kiesha chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This is BEAUTIFUL in a really sick way. *instant fav*
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
nice. i love this series. for something you claim has plot holes its really original. but most of you fics are. if youre ever bored and need to give someone tips my stories are always looking for help from better writers than i am.
sasukichan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
i'm picking my way through ur fics after reading crossed wires and i must say, ur english is excellent! u must be a genius, if u can learn that much just off the internet! the quality of ur writing is far more superior to that of many first-language english writers! i wish i can learn french so well!

anyways, i'll continue my way! :D