Reviews for The Geek’s and Goon’s Guide to Holidays
Ansuz chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Awesome. You had me at raging space herpes.
Sepik chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
AW!

Oh Gosh. I'm turning into a freaking fangirl. Stop it! Stop it I say! But seriously. That. Was. Brilliant. And. Amazing.

And hilarious!

I now have a new favorite passage from fanfiction...

“I think this day really couldn’t get much worse.”

Of course, that’s when the squirrels decided to show up.

XD! You had me laughing way too much. :grins:
tp96 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
So freaking unbelievably good! Hilarious!
AzureHart chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I really enjoyed this story. From the Christmas Tree with acid sap, to the psycotic bald squirell thing nesting in Johns hair, this story was quite orriginal and increadibly funny!

Thank you for a wonderful read!
An Kayoh chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Sometimes it's hard to review a story that already has so many happy reviews without repeating stuff.

Your series is excellent and I admit what finally drove me to review was the fear that you'll stop writing and I would go into withdrawl.

Your writing is quick and snappy, without any wasted words. Everything is placed just so, reminding me of how poet's tend to go over a piece again and again to make it just right, but the result is hilarious rather than essay-worthy.

My only concerns would be that each story tends to follow a similar theme: John/Rodney/both get hurt, recover, massive mental trauma, recover again.

On the other hand, I love that. Don't stop.

Write something about the cat.
Brooklyn L chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was wonderful, as usual! I love their banter, love their relationship, love your series! Parts make me smile, parts make me laugh out loud, and parts just make me go aw! Thoroughly entertaining. Can't wait for the next story!
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
OK, now that was so funny in parts I almost lost bladder control! Then the end makes you go AW...I loved it!
Raz Gaiale chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh my goodness, where to start?

I've read all these fics at *least* ten times each. It's really ridiculous how much time I've spent reading and re-reading them. But they're just so damn good! :o)

I love how you blend together the events of your individual stories, this series, and the canon storylines. It just works so well. It's fun to catch all the references to events that happened in past stories, even though it gets a bit confusing when I'm watching the show and forget that your stories aren't actually canon. :o)

Your depiction of the Sheppard/McKay relationship is just amazing. I love the constant bitching and bickering. The dialogue just has me laughing my ass off. And you've managed to portray a loving, devoted relationship without turning one or both of them into whining, overly-emotional girly-men. They're still *men*, with the emotional constipation and undies on the floor. It's so rare to find such an awesome balance in McShep fiction.

Ok, I've taken up enough space with my gushing. Just wanted to show my appreciation for your work! Please keep it up! Your updates are the highlight of my pathetic lil' life. :o)
Asylum Escapees chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Aw. This was, of course, funny as heck. And the ending was just so _cute._ I loved it.

This series never ceases to bring a smile to my face. I absolutely love your characterization of Rodney and John, and everyone else too of course.

Good job!

- Em
drufan chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Crap on a cracker, that was funny. Mikimoto Mouse- now I did pee in my pants. Bald squirrels...need I say more. New Year ground hog- don't drive angry. And an aluminum talking tree ala the Peanuts special from hell. I don't think I've laughed so hard at a story. Thanks.
Luthien Galathil chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I loved this-as expected

Your stories are just wonderful-so well written with excellent plot and the attention to detail is brilliant. You've captured not just John and Rodney so well but everyone in the show. Please, Please keep writing-I live in hope everytime i get an email alert that it will be one of yours. Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I will do so religiously from now on-I promise!

Thanks so much fro sharing!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Definitely love this, so I just wanted to say thanks again! :D
JadeDragoness chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
*grins helplessly* The idea of Rodney needing to redeem every bad thing he'd ever done just about killed me with laughter.

I actually had to stop reading and just laugh. And when the list thing came out... *guffaws* I just wish I knew what was on that entire list.

Evil, evil Rodney...by the time he's done it's going to be Spring.

And the squirrels! The pink, naked squirrels! *dies* OMG! The idea it's going to live in Ronon's hair gave my face a wide maniacal grin.

*hugs* You guys are brilliantly insane. Never stop!
BButtercup chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Loved this! You guys right Rodney and John perfectly, snick, "Call of the Wild," bwhahahaha! :o)
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
you know... I still had a few images of psycho squirrels floating around in my head from when this was originally sent out, and now they're going to come back with a vengence (all the squirrels of the freaking county must reside on this campus) knife-throwing hairless pink things. Gah!

Them each loving the annoying talking tree because the other did... aww cute. But I think I'd obliterate that freaking tree.

Rodney and the list... hopefully the Athosians didnt mind time stopping for awhile!