Reviews for What Do You See When You Look At Me?
jaschan3883 chapter 9 . 5/4
Where have you, r u even alive. Just finish the story love ...
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
GaaHina love
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
CrystalBud chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
love this story :D
Shan chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Why is there not another chapter D:
Shan chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Absolutely love this chapter! Their personalities are exact and it's really easy to see these two together!
RedBunny28 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Hey, please update faster :( I have been waiting sooo long for the next chapter.. Btw, I love Your story ;)
aryaputra chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
This is one steamy GaaHina fic. And the fact that you kept the characters as in-character as you could screams dedication and hard work.

I really hope you continue this. :)
CrystalBud chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
this is awesome :D
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
this is really cool, I hope that you haven't given up on it
AiDiOs chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Jumping jelly beans! Why hasn't this amazingly awesome story hasn't been updating since 2006?! Are you trying to drive me completely and utterly insane?! Please, for the love of all things GaaHina update this story immediately. I will be all types of disappointed and sad and angry and heart broken if you don't. Please?

By the way, it's freaking awesome!
Eenvi chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
It's weird to see Hinata's personality suddenly changed from a shy timid girl to loud and harsh one when she found Gaara reading the book. I just can't imagine Hinata to yell Subeke at Gaara, she's too shy for that, unless you want to make an ooc of her (but then I don't see any ooc warning..)

And about Hinata's short hair during childhood, if her father thought long hair would hinder her from any missions and ninja stuff, why would he grow his own hair long in the first place too? It would be much more convincing if you add something like "she was an incompetent shinobi and long hair would just add more distraction to her".

And I don't feel the development of her relationship with Gaara is rushed, since each chapter you wrote is considered long (and probably because I read in a really slow pace and stopped here and there for a couple of minutes before resuming lol)

Are you still continuing the fic? I think it's a promising story with interesting plot, would be glad to know that you still haven't given up on it.
Seraphina Dragon chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
i hope to read more soon i think it is really cute how hinata is with Gaara it reminds me of a different story i read along time ago. Also you are A really good writer
green-mao chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
AWW man. another awesome story that's unfinished. this sucks the most. i hate this feeling the most... ugh. But i pray to God that you're ok and nothing serious happened to you that may explain yoru inability to update. Can we still hope for you come back? you said last time that you wouldn't abandon this fic. And you said you loved this place. oh dear, what happened to you? I'm starting to worry. T_T this is making me sad, really. LW please return. please please
green-mao chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
"To tell the lot of them to go to hell and that he loved Hinata and claim her as his own"

OMG... just frickin do it then Neji! for the love of...uh

DAMN you! I'm a NejiHina shipper and came here to read a GaaHina fic for a change. But after reading that chapter, you've awoken something in me and I am now starting to crave for Hinata and Neji to end up with each other! haha. It's because you have interpreted him so well!One of the best interpretations ever, seriously, and to think this is not even a fic centrally about him. His ironic purpose, his forbidden love... uwaaaah! (my poor poor Neji, co'mere) do you know how many times i smacked my bed!? gaaah... you write so well LW. I hope one day (you want me to pay? cause I definitely will) you'd make a Nejihina fic. sigh... I'm drooling for it.

Anyway! haha... great chapter. :3