Reviews for The Forbidden Love
A.brokenheart.might.never.heal chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
More more more
Demanding person chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
GET BUSY WITH THE THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE ARE 26 REVIEWS 27 INCLUDING ME! ohh... im only demanding because this is awesome!
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hurry!
Wild Blossom chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was cute, I'd like to read more. Your stories are great.
Angel of Yuki chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ohhh! (Giggles like a little school girl -wait! I am a school girl!-haha)

24! That's 14 more then 10! Anywho, I luv this story! Ohhh. IF, Yuki was human he would be like, SO TOTALLY HOT! Hehe. I luv Yukiru stories! I fell all warm inside just like when I think of Yuki. . . . Anywho, the effect isn't spelt with an A.

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT IS SOOOO SAD BUT HAPPY IN A WAY . . . I CRIED . . . LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL . . . Haha I am a school girl! Anywho! UPDATE! Hehehe

Thanks!

~AOY
nalizamutoforever chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
YAY!MORE MORE MORE!(:
NONAMEKARIN chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
YOU NED TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
PLZ CONT! lolz ITS GREAT SO FAR!
Kate Lotus chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
oh wow! please hurry and update! i love this so much!
NoShoesNoShirtNoSheldon chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
YAYz update soon
Greecian-Gurl chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh! Can't wait to read more!Good start!
Yukixtohru forever chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I love Your series, just recently I self introduced myself to Fruits Basket. Since I loved this couple (only because Akito is a girl in the anime -.-) and stumbled upon your series, I'm glad I did.
Serenity Takaishi chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Plz update! I love it! It's so sweet! And I love yuki! he's hott, but that's not the piont! -_-"

Anyway, that person at the door could be iMportant! If you think about it... It could be Akito, spying on them! Use your imagination! That person at the door really could be inportant! I win!

Love ya,

Serenity

P.S. This makes 16 views! You've got to update... please, i'll die without this!
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
after this that's 15 reviews, so um update! i luved the necklace, and now this sequel! please update soon! cant wait for more! laters
ZoeSazuma chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I love the story so far and I love the necklace as well so please keep on writing the story...please.