Reviews for Cell
hersheygal chapter 75 . 6/20/2006
oh I loved this story so much! I'm sad Alex died but that's okay. This was awesome. I'm sad to see it end. But I can't wait to read your Hostage story. I know I am WAY behind.. I've been busy. But I loved this a lot!
Seriously Sarcastic chapter 75 . 6/14/2006
amazing story! i just finished reading and i enjooyed all of it! i was wondering if u've writtin anything other then lost? you said this was you're first lost fanfiction so does that mean you've writtin other stuff? anyway, this was awsome! all 75 chapters of it! now i'm off to read ur other story! YAY!

Kimmi :p
angw chapter 75 . 6/3/2006
Wow just caught up. What a great fic. A lot of twist and turns.
RJ Lewis the I chapter 75 . 6/3/2006
over? over? NO! i refuse to accept it! *sniffles* poor alex died! thats so depressing! and a boat at the very end? mean cliff hanger! well...ya i guess you could call it a cliff hanger! i demand a squel! there's no way in hell you can't do a squel! please? with cherries on top? anyways you should totally put Satine in one of your other stories, but like make her a teensy weensy little bit different. i can't wait for another one of your stories! luv always - rory
Sawyerslover chapter 75 . 6/1/2006
i did not like that story personally... first it was good but then it went downhill and kept going downhill until it ended. and that was a horrible ending.
KateLilly chapter 75 . 6/1/2006
OMG! Was that the end of the stoory? OMG! WAH!-cries histerically- I'VE FOLLOWED THROUGH TO THE END, READ 75 BLOODY CHAPTERS(which were all amazing by the way) AND THIS IS THE ENDING YOU GIVE ME! I BLOODY LOVED IT! Evil cliff hanger. Sequel is on the way, I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Well, get to writing!
KateLilly chapter 74 . 5/31/2006
LOVED IT! U MUST UPDATE ASAP! XD Well, it was VERY good! UPDATE!
smellybely chapter 74 . 5/31/2006
Oh! Keep it up, i think that this is getting to the climax now huh? Cool, great job!
KateLilly chapter 72 . 5/28/2006
I LOVED IT! update ASAP!
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 69 . 5/26/2006
Awesome chapter! I love how it paralleled the finale... _
KateLilly chapter 69 . 5/26/2006
OMG! UPDATE! HURRY! PLEASE! WAH! ur evil... :( :D
KateLilly chapter 67 . 5/23/2006
OMG! YES! Soz I didn't review for the last chapter but my computer was going hawwire and said that u only had all the chapters before the cell chapter... so, soz about that.. lol UPDATE! x Kate x
hersheygal chapter 66 . 5/20/2006
I'm really sad that the story will be over soon. This has become my favorite story. I am so glad that they have finally reunited but I'm sad that Alex died. I do hope that you will include Satine in your next story but if you don't I will still definately read whatever you write.
smellybely chapter 66 . 5/20/2006
Poor alex! Such a good chapter though, and they found kate! I hate the others! Awesome story so far, i wonder what's gona happen next! Update soon...
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 66 . 5/20/2006
Amazing chapter! Poor Alex...It really doesn't seem fair for her to die, but that's how it goes. I'm glad Kate and Jack have been reunited and I can't wait to see how all of this plays out! _