Reviews for Lily's List
DamageReport chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
O! I, for one... would LOVE a bad Lily. And isn't the button green?
hollogram chapter 41 . 8/2/2009
First, let me start by saying, I hate my life. I just wrote a very long review depicting exactly how I felt about this, and when I sent it, I had been in a place with no internet connection, so I lost the whole thing. This may not be as long or as sweet as the other one because I'm a bit annoyed at the moment.

So I found this story last night on someone's favorite stories. I read until 4 the morning, resumed reading at 4 and finished the story by 5:20. And let me start by saying this story has personally touched me. I know that many people have read this (1,180 comments!) and this comment may not be special, but your writing made me feel like you were writing this just for me. Your perceverance is awe worthy and writing style is amazing. You probably know this already, but you wrote a near 650 page novel (50,0 words200 pages) it's longer than most of the Harry Potter novels anyway.

I cried multiple times, not only when Marlene died ( though i had to stop reading then, i was bawling), but i cried of happiness when James proposed, then when you switched to Harry and Ginny I was laughing and crying at the same time. I cried when Sirius said "But James has always looked at her that way" in response to Marlene saying all the boy looked at Lilly like they were charmed. I cried with Adam Becker ( both times) and was crying the first time i wrote this ( now I'm a bit too annoyed to cry) just because I knew they'd die, that the story was over, and they deserved to be together after all they'd been through.

Even though JK Rowling thought up the names of the characters, some of their personality traits and history, you gave the characters real personalities. You gave them life. I never would have imagined Sirius exactly like that, he-you made me laugh so many times with his teddy bear cluelessness and he made me cry when he was actually deep, because that meant that something hd touched this childish soul, pierced through it and got to him. I was in hysterics when he cried that single tear that made it look like Marlene was crying too. He deserved to be happy. I loved the personalities I never imagined, combined, would have created Neville Longbottom :P. Your most impressive character was Lilly. We had little information on her, and you gave her a whole personality that fit right in to the story line. James was amazing, mostly because of the patience anyone could see you needed to make him mature so slowly.

You are my favorite author, not only on fanfiction, which is what I think you should seriously consider doing as a profession. If you write something, you already have a bunch of people here that would red whatever you wrote, including me. Please message me when you publish your first book.

Thank you.

Thank you for writing.

Love always,

Hollabelle.

PS: I was listening to this the whole time I read, it reminded me of James :D

/watch?vuI0-Q4Ub21w
glittergal92 chapter 41 . 7/31/2009
well that took me a good 3 days to read all of that. Amazing! by far the best Lily/James story I have ever read. now I'm going to see what else you have written!
3547805892627482245 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
I really liked this chapter, but I don't understand why you've put "LILY SPEAKING" in the paragraphs where she talks about James. I think you should give your readers a bit more credit, they have the capacity to understand that Lily is still talking.

Sorry, now I've said that I'll carry on reading!

Clyde x
Hayley chapter 41 . 7/15/2009
Oh my gosh! That was an AWESOME story! It rocked! I have NO criticism!
Linwe Ferland chapter 41 . 7/11/2009
Aw what a sweet ending for both James and Lily and the added extra of Harry and Ginny!

You are an excellent writer and I love the way you've pulled off J/L relationship.

Well done.

xx
GingerMarauderette chapter 41 . 7/7/2009
I loved the whole story! You are such an amazing author! I didn't cry when Marlene and her family died, though. I never cry for Fanfiction. But I loved the ending! I knew it would finish at the resturant with James proposing, but I didn't expect Harry and Ginny. It was a great story, and I will be rereading it. Congratulations!

Reb
Gyrfalcon-Smiles chapter 41 . 7/1/2009
e

( me having a spastic fit because im in love with your story!)

THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Though i cried when Marlene died... BUT IT WAS SO COL!

And awesomest ending ever!

Shroomy-Eyes
Gyrfalcon-Smiles chapter 10 . 6/30/2009
awesome awesome awesome!
harryginny 4 eva chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
funny i liked it, escpecially the kiss part.
BakaProductions chapter 41 . 6/24/2009
I can't believe it's over already.. I used 6 days to read this; mainly because I was bored and it was too hot to be outside without melting for some hours a day, but wow! Great story!
Tudor1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
love this story!
NutMegg chapter 26 . 6/15/2009
Hm.. the boxes gave me OCD, but this was an awesome chapter! Keep up the good work! Check out my fanfic, "The Bet, the girl, and one very annoyed Hippogriff" If you feel like it.
PottedLilies chapter 41 . 6/11/2009
I've just finished reading the story and it was wonderful! I loved all the characters! Sirius was absolutely hilarious and Lily and James were perfect. I must admit, i did cry in the chapter where Marlene died, it was so sad! You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait to see what other stories you come up with!
tunystark chapter 40 . 5/31/2009
Why did you have to make her die...I'm crying now...

Its really good though