Reviews for Lily's List
awynn22 chapter 4 . 1/16
Awesome! Amazing!
awynn22 chapter 3 . 1/16
I loved this! It made me laugh so dang hard! I AM A FRUIT! And peter was so stupid, I jet cracked up. Hilarious! Amazing chapter!
awynn22 chapter 2 . 1/16
I like that quote! You really got dumbledore down! Awesome chapter!
Sandy chapter 41 . 12/12/2015
Omg.I cried a hell lot in the chapter before the pain was so may not even read this is purely AWESOME!
Sishopper chapter 40 . 10/21/2015
holy crap, you're such an amazing writer, but i really hate you at the moment! i'm a sobbing mess thanks to Sirius feels. please keep writing, you're bloody brilliant at it.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2015
There is nothing like pig Latin in the wizarding world
harryislife chapter 41 . 5/26/2015
Probably the best Jily fanfic I've read. It was really funny and well written. People go on about how much James changed, but I think it was really Lily that changed the most. James always was a lovely, kind person, Lily just had to realise it and give him a chance. I really enjoyed it and I hope theres a sequel.
Rowena Pendragon chapter 41 . 5/13/2015
Omigod that ending! I actually did cry. So perfect.

Although, since I read this from beginning to end in the span of two days, I noticed some plot holes and inconsistencies. But they're all fairly minor. All in all, this story really took life and improved so much since the beginning. Wonderful job!
Rowena Pendragon chapter 40 . 5/13/2015
I did tear up! You succeeded. This story has really grown as your writing improved and I want you to write a sequel, haha! I love the length of it.
Rowena Pendragon chapter 39 . 5/13/2015
Aw, the first part of this chapter is so sad knowing what happens later :'(
Rowena Pendragon chapter 26 . 5/12/2015
Oops! You said in the last chapter that Perer went home. Also, James gave Sirius that mirror twice according to previous chapters, but that's an unrelated sidenote.

And haha, Sirius is so silly!
Rowena Pendragon chapter 24 . 5/12/2015
I'm sorry about your horrible week! I loved this chapter though. So fun and joy filled!
Rowena Pendragon chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Haha, the part where he does his own theme song reminds me of Kronk!
Rowena Pendragon chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I loved the back stories and the insecurities that the both shared!
Chameleonxx chapter 41 . 4/9/2015