Reviews for Lily's List
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Slight problem - enchanting a piece of paper to automatically tick itself off. I don't think some sixth years could do that, as it seems like some pretty advanced charming.
madamemuggleborn chapter 41 . 7/3/2014
Thank you so much for this story. It's the only fanfic I've ever shed tears over. I loved every minute of it.
Leo7954 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
I do not like the way you make Sirius sound stupid, you can be funny and smart you know. You really are just making him look absolutely dumb and to be honest I don't think you're capturing his and James's friendship very well.
shippin-itlike-UPS chapter 41 . 4/23/2014
Okay, this has to be the best hp fanfic I have ever read. You made me fall in love with every character, the Jily was beautiful, and you provided depth and insight into the Marauder era that made it realistic and wonderful. I have laughed and cried and more in turn with this story and I would just like to say I adore it and that I'm thankful you wrote it. Everyone was always in character (well, except for Marlene for a bit, but that was explained of course). So, I loved the story and I honestly can not find a single flaw.

-Alyssa xx
Guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
Wahhhh this was so sad by the end. I was crying in the second to last one, and when I thought I had it under control, I started bursting into tears all over again and I don't even know why! This was soooo good! :)
ilovebooks1111 chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
Wow! Loved the story! The first few cgapters were a little bit iffy...but otherwise this is ine of the best written lily/James fics I've read in a while...though I didn't like that you killed Marlene so fast after they found out the truth! I hope sirius met Marlene in heaven when he died! ;) Keep it up!
Harrylovesduelin chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I think that it means 'never tickle a dragon while it is sleeping'
Guest chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Wow! Honestly this chapter was so well written. I litterally felt tears streaming down my face. You are an amazing writer, keep up the good work!
Sabah chapter 41 . 10/12/2013
Probablily the best fanfic I've ever read on lily and james I really like the Adam Becker storyline I hope you do more because it was a risk but I applaud you because I truly enjoyed it! And believe me I've read my fair share of lily and james fanfiction and yours is truly the best!

Thank you Sabah!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/20/2013
judging by the moaning noises . . . ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I highly doubt that a 1st year student would know the aguamanti charm, as they teach it in 6TH YEAR.
TimeGirl chapter 41 . 6/1/2013
You have outdone yourself and explained perhaps why Sirius seems so sad as well as lily and James he lost Marlene
Anyway you have truly outdone yourself MotherCrumpet
3rd Bookworm chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
This is an awesome story a bit confusing at points but great.
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I like the story line but it's a bit ooc and doesn't quite follow the plot given to us through the HP series
Evil person you chapter 41 . 3/24/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY. But one thing, Sirius was portrayed as stood loving dunce and he's not... ((I am a Sirius lover as you can tell!:3)) But that's all. I am literally crying. Evil person.\3
1,344 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »