Reviews for Lily's List
Tiffany Rose chapter 41 . 4/4/2015
Wow, Thank you for completely wasting a box of tissues with all of the tears YOU induced upon me...
Sad, Happy, Crying, Laughing, you nearly gave my boyfriend emotion whiplash...
I loved it.
and hated it,
but mostly loved it.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 41 . 2/17/2015
This is one of my favourite fanfics. I love reading long Jily fanfics, even though they dampen my day... my one bit of criticism, is maybe you could've added more emotion in at the end? Marlene's death was sad, but maybe you could've added with the fates of the others and more emotion? Thank you for this story.
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 32 . 2/17/2015
Okay, I was just going to review when it came to the end, but I actually laughed at the hotdog part!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/13/2015
"Harold" is fucking perfect and I love it
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Slight problem - enchanting a piece of paper to automatically tick itself off. I don't think some sixth years could do that, as it seems like some pretty advanced charming.
madamemuggleborn chapter 41 . 7/3/2014
Thank you so much for this story. It's the only fanfic I've ever shed tears over. I loved every minute of it.
Leo7954 chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
I do not like the way you make Sirius sound stupid, you can be funny and smart you know. You really are just making him look absolutely dumb and to be honest I don't think you're capturing his and James's friendship very well.
shippin-itlike-UPS chapter 41 . 4/23/2014
Okay, this has to be the best hp fanfic I have ever read. You made me fall in love with every character, the Jily was beautiful, and you provided depth and insight into the Marauder era that made it realistic and wonderful. I have laughed and cried and more in turn with this story and I would just like to say I adore it and that I'm thankful you wrote it. Everyone was always in character (well, except for Marlene for a bit, but that was explained of course). So, I loved the story and I honestly can not find a single flaw.

-Alyssa xx
Guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2014
Wahhhh this was so sad by the end. I was crying in the second to last one, and when I thought I had it under control, I started bursting into tears all over again and I don't even know why! This was soooo good! :)
ilovebooks1111 chapter 41 . 2/11/2014
Wow! Loved the story! The first few cgapters were a little bit iffy...but otherwise this is ine of the best written lily/James fics I've read in a while...though I didn't like that you killed Marlene so fast after they found out the truth! I hope sirius met Marlene in heaven when he died! ;) Keep it up!
Harrylovesduelin chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I think that it means 'never tickle a dragon while it is sleeping'
Guest chapter 40 . 10/15/2013
Wow! Honestly this chapter was so well written. I litterally felt tears streaming down my face. You are an amazing writer, keep up the good work!
Sabah chapter 41 . 10/12/2013
Probablily the best fanfic I've ever read on lily and james I really like the Adam Becker storyline I hope you do more because it was a risk but I applaud you because I truly enjoyed it! And believe me I've read my fair share of lily and james fanfiction and yours is truly the best!

Thank you Sabah!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/20/2013
judging by the moaning noises . . . ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I highly doubt that a 1st year student would know the aguamanti charm, as they teach it in 6TH YEAR.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »