Reviews for Lily's List
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
The only problem I found was: Petunia's 1 or 2 years older. I totally understand if you changed that for the sake of the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Hogwarts motto "never tickle a sleeping dragon"
BookLuvr458 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Winston church hill
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
I tried to review at every chapter but now my internets not really working...
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Becker is more evil than the paper pumpkins!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Wait... Did she break up with that ravenclaw bloke? I can't remeber...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
B-but WHY would Lily date someone who's a BIGGER prat than Prongs?!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Well... Yes, he did grow up, but only physically. Mentally, Prongs is still really immature! Wow, that list is growing really fast. Is it possible that mentally, he's not shrinking, and becoming younger, but MENTALLY? Yup, I'm mental.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Oh, Merlin! James is going to get Remus out of detention! AND he's gonna find Lily's List! Hey, why are my neighbors screaming? My review-posting button isn't working!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2013
Padfoot likes Marlene! He's jealous of Prongs! Knew it! I also believe LILY is jealous of Marlene, but Lily's loads better at hiding it. Padfot and Lily should get together to make the other two jealous!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I forgot about the list too! What about for number 12. Try to take things slower? 'Cause I think Prongs needs to be in not her "Good Books", but in her "Better Books", so she doesn't have to be as stubborn, y'know? Sigh. You don't.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Is Moony amazed because Padfoot said not one, but TWO big words, or is he suprised because Padfoot used two words that rhymed (Sort of)?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Yay! This is the 1,300 review! I review on every chapter! Yay me!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
NOOO! PRONGS IS DEAD! OH MERLIN, SAVE HIM!
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »