Reviews for Lily's List
TimeGirl chapter 41 . 6/1/2013
You have outdone yourself and explained perhaps why Sirius seems so sad as well as lily and James he lost Marlene
Anyway you have truly outdone yourself MotherCrumpet
TimeGirl!
3rd Bookworm chapter 41 . 3/31/2013
This is an awesome story a bit confusing at points but great.
3rd Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I like the story line but it's a bit ooc and doesn't quite follow the plot given to us through the HP series
Evil person you chapter 41 . 3/24/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY. But one thing, Sirius was portrayed as stood loving dunce and he's not... ((I am a Sirius lover as you can tell!:3)) But that's all. I am literally crying. Evil person.\3
Guest chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
tttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhiiii iiiiiisssssssssss issssssssssssssss ggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr rrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaatt tttttttttt
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
The only problem I found was: Petunia's 1 or 2 years older. I totally understand if you changed that for the sake of the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Hogwarts motto "never tickle a sleeping dragon"
BookLuvr458 chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Winston church hill
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
I tried to review at every chapter but now my internets not really working...
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
Becker is more evil than the paper pumpkins!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Wait... Did she break up with that ravenclaw bloke? I can't remeber...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
B-but WHY would Lily date someone who's a BIGGER prat than Prongs?!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2013
Well... Yes, he did grow up, but only physically. Mentally, Prongs is still really immature! Wow, that list is growing really fast. Is it possible that mentally, he's not shrinking, and becoming younger, but MENTALLY? Yup, I'm mental.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Oh, Merlin! James is going to get Remus out of detention! AND he's gonna find Lily's List! Hey, why are my neighbors screaming? My review-posting button isn't working!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013