Reviews for Lily's List
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Nice chatper. SOrry about the quote, but I have no idea. But, I would like to use it if that is okay with you.

Update soon

~*~Iddam Soyt~*~
lanau chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
love it! please update!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
YAY! You updated! Hurry up and do it again! What does the quote mean? I don't get it. *sigh*

Update soon

~*~Iddam Soyt~*~
syrraki chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Aww James wants to watch TB! That's adorable!
syrraki chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Why is sirius staring at the Giant Squid when James stares at lily? Is there something going on that I should know about?
pointy star chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
i think that the quote was from Katie:EnglishBell, and i think that fred said that to katie
allykismet chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
That was a really mean quote! But it was awesome!

I can't believe the two are finally getting along alright. But don't end the story TOO quickly.

I shall wait for the next chapter! *theme music*
sumdea chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
i have no idea where that quote is from but it is tres good. and the story is brill. lj are really cute. update asap
siriusly klutzy chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
heeyy! you updated! that made my day (along with getting a stuffed snake as a souvenior, finding my lost HPB (WHOOT) and finally getting to use the computer) but i loved the chapter! the snow made me realize how its not supposed to be this cold in MAY in NY! its crazy! a hoodie in may! okay, so thats pretty common but still!

anyway emough of my rambling! please update soon! i love the story and i wanna see their reaction to the TB :p

-ashley
Authoressinhiding chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
yay! I'm guessing the quote is from Riley Potter...or Katie Bell. Updateth thoseth storieseth sooneth noweth, youeth heareth?

Authoressinhiding :P
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
loved it!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
“Thanks Dorcas!” Peter said happily, “My hands were getting cold!”

Hahahaha. Stupid, stupid Peter. So, so pathetic. Lol. Good job, update soon!
Saphra chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Great chapters. I can't wait for more. But isn't this only the first year? I thought they didn't start going out until 7th year.
sumdea chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
very cute. they are so adorable. lily and james. james is especially cute. he should have told lily. but then again lily should have known that it was james. i mean how stupid can you get?
allykismet chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
That was a good one! But can you put lines or something to tell us that it's another scene or to tell us that this is another time? It was kind of confusing. And another request. CAN YOU POST EARLY NEXT TIME? Please and Thank You! :)
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »