Reviews for Lily's List
Malicious Wonderland chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
"Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus"

obviously from the hogwarts coat of arms...**rolls-eyes-while-being-happy-that-i-got-one-right**...means "never tickle a sleeping dragon in like latin.
arianna99 chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
well, the quote is ' never tickle a sleeping dragon', and I'm pretty sure it's on the Hogwarts coat of arms...update!
jenn chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
hey! i love ur story btw! i normally only read 6th and 7th year stories but this one is really good!

the quote is the hogwarts motto and in latin it means never tickle a sleeping dragon! haha i love it!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Nice chatper. SOrry about the quote, but I have no idea. But, I would like to use it if that is okay with you.

Update soon

~*~Iddam Soyt~*~
lanau chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
love it! please update!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
YAY! You updated! Hurry up and do it again! What does the quote mean? I don't get it. *sigh*

Update soon

~*~Iddam Soyt~*~
syrraki chapter 6 . 5/24/2006
Aww James wants to watch TB! That's adorable!
syrraki chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Why is sirius staring at the Giant Squid when James stares at lily? Is there something going on that I should know about?
pointy star chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
i think that the quote was from Katie:EnglishBell, and i think that fred said that to katie
allykismet chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
That was a really mean quote! But it was awesome!

I can't believe the two are finally getting along alright. But don't end the story TOO quickly.

I shall wait for the next chapter! *theme music*
sumdea chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
i have no idea where that quote is from but it is tres good. and the story is brill. lj are really cute. update asap
siriusly klutzy chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
heeyy! you updated! that made my day (along with getting a stuffed snake as a souvenior, finding my lost HPB (WHOOT) and finally getting to use the computer) but i loved the chapter! the snow made me realize how its not supposed to be this cold in MAY in NY! its crazy! a hoodie in may! okay, so thats pretty common but still!

anyway emough of my rambling! please update soon! i love the story and i wanna see their reaction to the TB :p

-ashley
Authoressinhiding chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
yay! I'm guessing the quote is from Riley Potter...or Katie Bell. Updateth thoseth storieseth sooneth noweth, youeth heareth?

Authoressinhiding :P
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
loved it!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
“Thanks Dorcas!” Peter said happily, “My hands were getting cold!”

Hahahaha. Stupid, stupid Peter. So, so pathetic. Lol. Good job, update soon!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »