Reviews for Lily's List
Authoressinhiding chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
I'm so glad you updated! Keep up the good work, and update your others stories soon, k? K. Thank ye!

Authoressinhiding :P
aeiiro chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
great plot! you're also very good at making me laugh.. lol keep it up!
Mocked and Dismayed chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
For the quote: I haven't the foggiest idea. (hehe, I always wanted to say that)

For the Chapter/story: I like it. I think that you MIGHT be pushing the Lily/James relationship, though. She doesn't go out with him till after 5th year, and she sound pretty disgusted in the scene that Harry saw in the pensive.(5th book?) Maybe, she is just disgusted at James' actions to Snape, but I doubt it.

Update soon

~*~Iddam Soyt~*~
minni chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
hey...there IS more, right? cuz there HAS to be more! I NEED more! Or...well...I MUST HAVE MORE! thank you! i love this story!
Eutony chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
i burst out laughing at a part in a chapter or two before this one ... i cant remember what at, but i did, and my whole family (mum, dad, sister, gran and papa) turned round and laughed at me! how horrible! but it was seriously funny! and i couldn't stop laughing!

great story. i dont usually like L/J fics, but, congrats! Youve changed my mind about them!

Best Writing Wishes,

Black Flaming Heart x
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
oh I loved this chapter! ! ! I cannot wait for more of it! ! !
memory.of.a.goldfish chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
ah, i do love this story. i'm not much of a spanish reader, but hey! it's still cool. this is going to be a really good fanfic. not that it's not already, but still. i see in my crystal ball... it will be foggy tonight! ahahahahahahaha... sorry. :) little hyper here...
ivy chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
uh. i'm kind of confused... O.o

it's the typical l/j fic. you KNOW they'll end up together at the end... so there's almost no suspense.

it's okay i guess.
KazzahBlanca chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Woo! kol chappie dude! Can't wait to see how they gets their namezies lolzies gotta cut back on the sugarzies! Ok so anyway well done bravo it was gr8 keep it up love EmO-pEaNuT-bUtTeR-cUp

xoxoxoxox
Hot0Red0Head chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
love the story
The Big Dance chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Very nice, I like it a lot!

Lily and James seem very mature for their age but I like it...I really can't wait for the chapters when they get older. James is so hysterical and I love the way you characterized Lily!

The quote...said by Eleanor Roosevelt, I think.

Can't wait for the next.

Cheers!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Nice Chapter!

and the quote was Elenor Roosevelt I think

Update soon!

~oli
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
it's cute, but it isnt always clear.
Daughter Goose chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
omg! you watch house too? amazing! anyway, this chapter is great. i like the whole "come to an agreement" detention. it adds in some cool fights and a life story of each so thats always nice. cant wait for more of your writing!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
hey! For some strange reason, this wouldn't let me review the first time round. Very suspisious... (Lol I can't spell!)

God, this was funny. I loved the whole 'dinner party thing' with the Minister of Magic's wife. Funny as!

Yeah, good job. Glad this isn't as long as normal!
1,342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »