Reviews for Lily's List
memory.of.a.goldfish chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
ah, i do love this story. i'm not much of a spanish reader, but hey! it's still cool. this is going to be a really good fanfic. not that it's not already, but still. i see in my crystal ball... it will be foggy tonight! ahahahahahahaha... sorry. :) little hyper here...
ivy chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
uh. i'm kind of confused... O.o

it's the typical l/j fic. you KNOW they'll end up together at the end... so there's almost no suspense.

it's okay i guess.
KazzahBlanca chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Woo! kol chappie dude! Can't wait to see how they gets their namezies lolzies gotta cut back on the sugarzies! Ok so anyway well done bravo it was gr8 keep it up love EmO-pEaNuT-bUtTeR-cUp

xoxoxoxox
mlcadden chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
love the story
The Big Dance chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Very nice, I like it a lot!

Lily and James seem very mature for their age but I like it...I really can't wait for the chapters when they get older. James is so hysterical and I love the way you characterized Lily!

The quote...said by Eleanor Roosevelt, I think.

Can't wait for the next.

Cheers!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Nice Chapter!

and the quote was Elenor Roosevelt I think

Update soon!

~oli
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
it's cute, but it isnt always clear.
Daughter Goose chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
omg! you watch house too? amazing! anyway, this chapter is great. i like the whole "come to an agreement" detention. it adds in some cool fights and a life story of each so thats always nice. cant wait for more of your writing!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
hey! For some strange reason, this wouldn't let me review the first time round. Very suspisious... (Lol I can't spell!)

God, this was funny. I loved the whole 'dinner party thing' with the Minister of Magic's wife. Funny as!

Yeah, good job. Glad this isn't as long as normal!
sound the BEAT chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
I quite like this one.
Saphra chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Great chappie, now I have to go do my homework.
Snuffles101 chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
haha! nice chapter. i like learning about peoples backgrounds and stuff. it amuses me. but, i'm glad that was so entertaining (not that i thought that it wouldn't be! you're stories always are!) because i just watched GoF again and the cedric thing made me sad. :( it was really depressing with the spirits and the die and the "MY BOY!" anyway! i really like the the chapter! update soon!

-snuffles
cosmopolitan chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
luv it
allykismet chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
That was yet another great chapter! Lily is actually being fairly nice to James! It's about time, I say. But I know something's about to happen that will change her 'actions'. Keep writing .
Authoressinhiding chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Great chappy! I can't wait for the next one...You know, I don't think Voldemort was active when they were in school. Ah well.

authoressinhiding