Reviews for Lily's List
mlcadden chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
love the story
The Big Dance chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Very nice, I like it a lot!

Lily and James seem very mature for their age but I like it...I really can't wait for the chapters when they get older. James is so hysterical and I love the way you characterized Lily!

The quote...said by Eleanor Roosevelt, I think.

Can't wait for the next.

Cheers!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Nice Chapter!

and the quote was Elenor Roosevelt I think

Update soon!

~oli
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
it's cute, but it isnt always clear.
Daughter Goose chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
omg! you watch house too? amazing! anyway, this chapter is great. i like the whole "come to an agreement" detention. it adds in some cool fights and a life story of each so thats always nice. cant wait for more of your writing!
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
hey! For some strange reason, this wouldn't let me review the first time round. Very suspisious... (Lol I can't spell!)

God, this was funny. I loved the whole 'dinner party thing' with the Minister of Magic's wife. Funny as!

Yeah, good job. Glad this isn't as long as normal!
sound the BEAT chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
I quite like this one.
Saphra chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Great chappie, now I have to go do my homework.
Snuffles101 chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
haha! nice chapter. i like learning about peoples backgrounds and stuff. it amuses me. but, i'm glad that was so entertaining (not that i thought that it wouldn't be! you're stories always are!) because i just watched GoF again and the cedric thing made me sad. :( it was really depressing with the spirits and the die and the "MY BOY!" anyway! i really like the the chapter! update soon!

-snuffles
cosmopolitan chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
luv it
allykismet chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
That was yet another great chapter! Lily is actually being fairly nice to James! It's about time, I say. But I know something's about to happen that will change her 'actions'. Keep writing .
Authoressinhiding chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
Great chappy! I can't wait for the next one...You know, I don't think Voldemort was active when they were in school. Ah well.

authoressinhiding
Lianss chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Hi!

Your fic is great, awsome, great, amazing, etc, etc, etc. I think the idea of "Lily's list" is really original and I love this fic. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm writting, beacuse I just speak spanish. And I was wondering if you let me translate your fic and publish it in spanish. Of course, i will say that it's YOUR fic, and I can give you the reviews.

So please reply me, and let me know if you agree.

Take care,

Lianss
rahhgirl.xx chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Lol, great chappie! I can't help feeling sorry for James though...I wouldn't fancy being whacked by the guy I liked...it would hurt me emotionally and physically. Newais, keep it up!
LadyPup chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
Heehee... nice. I love it. I would write a real review, but I have homework. So for now, you can have a Berty Botts Every Flavor Bean. . . HAHA! You got booger flavor! Sorry, that was my last one. But keep writing anyway.
1,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »