Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
TammyDevil666 chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
Okay, I'm reviewing it now. And I won't say anything bad about the ending. I'll just say that it was a good chapter)
davide chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
great work, go for R/F and B/X better than Spike.
erika chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
great chapter!
TammyDevil666 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
Stupid Forrest, no one cares about him. At least both of the girls were saved, but I feel bad for Buffy. Even though she didn't love him. I'm surprised she cried on Faith's shoulder. Spike should comfort her in the next chapter;)
erika chapter 7 . 3/22/2006
great chapter!
Davide chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
great work
TammyDevil666 chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Well, you already know my opinion on this chapter, no need to get into it again. I'm sure you'll make him save both of the girls.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Um-Angel has direct experience with the Initiative -the episoe "1943" in his last season showed him & Spike on a submarine, with him recruited by the US gov. and all that stuff...but it's been a while since then, of course...

Faith in this scenario seems a little too 'together', she was really falling apart by the time she reached LA in the series -then again in that, she'd switched bodies with Buffy & gotten an idea of what it was like to have people who cared about her, and had gotten into the self-hatred in a big way...

I can't say B. is being unreasonable here-but I do hope she calms down and listens - after all, note that whole "maybe she's sorry" etc about Faith earlier, AND in this scenario, no body-switch, no nearly-hurting-Joyce, and so on-...
taynatavares chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Why she said that? What Angel did? well, I guess I have to wait until the next update righ? ;)
Davide chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
You updated, best thing in a really crappy day, thank you.
TammyDevil666 chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
Okay, why is Buffy so pissed at Angel? She should be pissed at Riley and Faith. Well, that's Buffy for you. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
taynatavares chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
Wow.. that's weard.. I always hate riley.. but now..I just.. I love him.. XD

please don't do anything bad with him..

faith and riley.. very good ideia.. XD

please don't stop now!
davide chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
great, not stop now.
TammyDevil666 chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
Well, at least this is the right chapter. I'm guessing Riley is dealing with the effects of the drugs that they have been feeding to the soldiers. At least he didn't completely freak out like he did in the show.
TammyDevil666 chapter 4 . 3/8/2006
Hopefully their won't be any torturing of Wesley. I'm gonna trust you to make that better. I can already see that Faith has changed a bit, but she's a difficult one to handle. Is Riley gonna show up in LA?