Reviews for Behind the rainbow
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A very creative and innovative idea!
phoenixphlight chapter 21 . 5/13/2011
Very good original plot. I must say, I expected Harry to die. I felt like the tenses were weird in this story. Also, it could have showed, not told, more. But I really liked it.
Lonecannan chapter 21 . 4/24/2011
Holy Mother...I started to cry at the end, and let me tell you death scene usually don't get to me. This was written brilliantly to the point were I'm truly choked with emotion and a strange hollowness at the same time. Well done! _
otakuzen chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
Absolutely fantastic. I really cried near the end. Great job..
ChocoToT chapter 21 . 2/10/2011
this was a bloody brilliant story. I was crying cats and dogs by the end of it! (: Keep up the good work then mate
aalens chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I have to disagree - this is not a common plot LOL. It seems original to me and I've read thousands of HP fan fics. I'm keen to read on.

BTW I know this fic was written ages ago, but for future reference - and if you will please forgive an on the fly Brit pick -

here:The diagnosis was hard: leukaemia. At first Vernon had refused to pay for his treatment...

However in the UK treatment for Harry would have been completely free under the British National Health Scheme
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
I'm sad that he died but at least he found peace. I like the message you're trying to send out and it's sweet how you gave him a way with children. To tell the truth, I was kind of expecting for Petunia to get together with Severus, but Remus works just as well. Nice job.
SpiritHolly chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Reading a story I am always very stoic and absorbed. Never have I ever came across a story that has wrought so many emotions from me. I sat and bawled my eyes out during this whole story. At first I was leary because I have suffered losses due to cancer, but this story really got me. It was very good and the ending was amazingly bright for such a somber story. Good job.
bookworm19065 chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
Such a sad but nice story! I liked it a lot- very emotional!
Thenchick chapter 21 . 8/15/2010
i loved this story...i cant stop crying now for harry..
ButterflyStories chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
i dont ever cry at books/movies or anything on fanfiction i have never cried at anything like that(though i've came close) but your'e story literally had me sobbing it was that good, there are no words to describe how heartbreaking and emotional that this story is. Who cares about JK Rowlings Harry Potter i prefer this and if this was made into a real book i would by it the very day it came out on the shelfs this story is imense and i loved reading every minuite of it :) congratulations cause for me this is the best story i have ever read on fanfcition
nonangel chapter 21 . 4/20/2010
how dare you make a story so beautifly tragic. i hate sad stories, but yours was so good i had to read it all, and now suffer from a severly splotchy, teary face, and i cant stop crying.

despite it being so sad you wrote it in such a way that made me think that death in its self can be beautiful, and that there is hope and happiness waiting for us on the otherside. i much say well done, you are a genius, and i cant think of anything wrong with what you have written, keep up the good work, but please for my sake write something more chearfull as i hate what i look like when i cry.
yamiyugi23 chapter 21 . 4/18/2010
*pouts* so sad! But did Harry HAVE to die? Couldn't Harry be reborn from the ashes or something? Great fic anyway, a great but sad fic!
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 4/10/2010
If young Harry's been fighting Luekemina and briefly battling it into remission, then wouldn't Voldemort have been affected as he used Harry's blood (4th Yr TriWizard Tournament) during his resurrection?
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »