Reviews for Behind the rainbow
True brilliance...
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Interesting start.
GinkgoBiloba chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
This was a wonderful story! I absolutely loved it. I was happy to see that Harry didn't suddenly be cured by something like the power of his friends's love, and the phoenix was a great touch. Thanks for writing this!
I'm Crying chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
This is a brilliant story, I shed tears of happiness and grieved at his death... it was well thought out, and you made Harry into a wonderful character. Both of my grand-parents and one of my aunts died of cancer, so I can relate to the story.

Thank you!

Maysblackhole,xoxo
anonymous chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
amazin story...really touchin!
Rebecca Potter chapter 21 . 10/8/2009
Oh wow i haven't cried like that in a long time. it was so sad yet happy at the same time it was lovely. thank you
nintschibintschi chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
great story can not stop reading and its already midnight :)

nintschi
tobystephensfan chapter 21 . 8/25/2009
I loved this story so much! It's had me crying my eyes out! It was so beautifully written. Thank you!
Angel-Miko chapter 21 . 8/11/2009
really, truly an amazing story :)Good work :)
mooree chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
I jut loved your story. It made me cry, smile and laugh. Everything a good story has. I just wanted to tell you thank you for the story because it made my life brighter. I wanted to say I sorry about you aunt. Thank you for the wonderful story.

Elizabeth
DruidRaven2090 chapter 21 . 7/14/2009
This was amazing. I loved every minute of it and can't wait to see what else you have written. Thank you for writing Behind the Rainbow. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I think it was better that way. "Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
Snaperocks chapter 21 . 7/10/2009
This is a wonderful story, you should think about writing a sequal about the orphanage or something.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 6/30/2009
That was aweomse. I loved this story and this chapter.
Nota Bene chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I'm sorry about your aunt (even though it's been a few years).

I like the story so far, and can't wait to go ahead and read the rest of it. I'm hoping someone in the wizarding world, or hogwarts finds out that Harry's sick.

~~Estie~~
Nota Bene chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Interesting...I haven't seen a plot like this yet-with the whole petunia, lily twist going on. Intriguing to imagine Harry more like Lily than like James...definitely hooked :)

~~Estie~~