Reviews for Behind the rainbow
amimochi123 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
::sniff:: I'm crying! And I've already read this fic! This is the second time, and I'm still crying :'(
iceblueshadows chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
I liked the story but you need to stick to one point of view you kept Switching radomly from first to third persion
Ysarose chapter 21 . 7/6/2008
I cried. This was a most beautiful wholesome story. I can never thank you enough for sharing this with us. Thank You! *hug* So much! It's very touching and sweet. Makes us wonder why we fight with others. It feels like, what I imagine, home would be.

~ Miss Eliza Azraelian.
Ailith Dragomere chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
I cried so hard, this is an amazing fic.
anon chapter 21 . 6/11/2008
First time I ever cried reading a story. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful even if it was heartbreakenly sad.
shiftyless chapter 21 . 6/7/2008
Very awesome & very sweet.
Ethereal Euphoria chapter 21 . 6/6/2008
It really made me want to cry... thanks for writing this story.

I just want to let you know of another person I know that was infected with cancer. My aunt suffered immensely because of it and ended up having her breasts removed when the chemo didnt work anymore. Sadly, after the chemo, when we all thought she was better she was made to experience a fate worse than death in my family's opinion.

Due to some trauma she recieved many years ago, her trauma was triggered again after her experience with chemo and she fell into the illness of schizophrenia and in all honesty, lost her sanity. We love her and continue to care for her but we feel so lost since she is no longer the aunt we knew and loved. It is a difficult situation and reading this fic I cant help but feel that maybe there is a reason this has happened.

Behind the Rainbow has given me hope.
333421 chapter 21 . 5/30/2008
Had tears in my eyes, that extreamly moving.
TeaTimeWolf chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
I have re-read the last two chapters about 3 times now and only have to think of the name of this story and i start crying, which is good when i need a good cry. I love this story so much, but i dont think i could ever read it again without crying the whole 21 chapters. I have never read should a story that makes me cry and smile at the same time.

Ragamuffin(crying her eyes out listen to only the good die young by queen making her cry even harder)
black-hurt17 chapter 21 . 12/27/2007
nice ending

i really like a bigbrother harry type

gods, i think i cried about five times near the end, i 'm surprised i was able to tread the endng with all thne tears blurring my sight. lov the last part, harry in heaven is soo funny
Katio chapter 21 . 11/11/2007
*tears in eyes* this story was amazing! it was just so well put together and touching. I loved it.
Ummm123456789 chapter 21 . 11/7/2007
this story is really good! when i got to the 20 chapter i started to criy, i was so sad.
WhatIsGoingOnHere chapter 21 . 10/30/2007
Omg. I cried for the last three chapters straight. That's not even mentioning the chapters before that I was holding it in! This was really well written, and very, very sad.
Potterworm chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
Aw this was a really amazing story. Wish you hadn't killed him off, but it was still good. The only thing I found odd was the marriage, it didn't seem foreshadowed... at all. Maybe it's just me. All in all though, a very good, sad, heartwarming story. I especially liked the uniting of the houses part. Good job.
copper chapter 21 . 9/13/2007
I loved your story but it was really sad and made me cry.
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »