Reviews for Behind the rainbow
Aubrin Xerva chapter 21 . 12/31/2006
That story is so sweetly sad... it brought tears to my eyes. You have wonderful talent as a writer and you bring feeling into your work.
Scorch chapter 21 . 12/23/2006
i agree with Leo

i'm sobbing at the moment
Fyawkes chapter 21 . 12/21/2006
Wow. Really good story although I cried ALOT during it. Harry dies but we see he's happy. Did ginny still fancy him though? Loved how you made Tom into Harry's little brother and how Harry loves kids. I can't express most of my words!

Fyawkes
Vukk chapter 21 . 12/8/2006
Although not the best plot I have ever read, after feeling the emotion you put into your story I plan on reading your other stories. I can honestly say out of all of the books/fanfics I have read, I have cried in only a handful; this is a story I needed some tissues for.

Also, I know people say you should write to your strengths, and if you have known a good friend or relative who died of cancer, remember, people who die don't truly leave the world until memories of the people are lost.
Mornwey chapter 21 . 12/4/2006
That was so beautiful. Beautiful

Peace out

~TSD
lostwriterforlife chapter 21 . 11/11/2006
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I cried in the last few chapters. I loved how you made Tom a little kid. Thanks.

~Rayn
wonderlandgirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
woah this story is really good in a sad kind of way. i cried a few times while i was reading it. i like how Harry sent the phoenix to cheer them up, and how he was really close to Petunia. and i also like the little family scene at the end with harry, lily and sirius, and how remus and petunia end up together.

Wonderlandgirl
Ashers Kiss chapter 21 . 9/27/2006
;_;
SakuraTamao chapter 21 . 9/25/2006
This story is so incredibly sad, but inspiring all the same. You have no idea how much I cried at the end... :( Harry... Apart from a few errors, this story was absolutely wonderful- thank you for posting here where everyone may find it. It has such wonderful ideals that we should all keep in mind.

-Hannah (SakuraTamao)
Flight of Fate chapter 21 . 9/20/2006
That was a really great story! Sad though...but with a really good ending.
Serenity of the Lake chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
This is a very good story, but it is also really sad, I really wish harry didn't have to die from leukimia.
Steph chapter 21 . 8/6/2006
i can't express it... this story had me in tears

multiple times

i kept thinking about my grandpa, who died of cancer too

this is an amazing story and it's all your fault that i'm almost out of tissues!
AchillesMonkey chapter 21 . 7/26/2006
Thank you so much for writing this fic. I lost a friend to cancer a year ago. It's hard. In a way, I'm glad Harry didn't get a miracle cure. It's more realistic. Again, thanks for writing this. I don't know what else to say other than thank you. I'm putting this on my favorites.
Randy Goldberg chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Rhysel's translation is better. "Liberare" means "to free, to release"; "abluere" means "to wash". "Coalescere" means "to combine", which is not what you really wanted to say.
The Girl Who Obsessed Rhona chapter 21 . 7/11/2006
Oh my god.

I have never gotten so much emotion from one story before!

And you know what? This is the one and only story that has reduced me to tears, (and i haven't cried in years either) because it was simply so sad, yet so incredibly beautiful at the same time.

It was such a heart-wrenching tale, there was no hatred in it (no particular disliked characters) just Harry's pureness. And even as i write this my eyes are leaking once again.

This was a truly wonderful story, and i'm going to make it my duty that more and more people come and read this wonderful story.

Excellent work hon- i think i can safely say this is my favourite fanfiction of all time.

Rhona