Reviews for Behind the rainbow
PGHammer chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - cancers are the Dolores Umbridge of diseases! (I've lost two cousins to it, and it's tried to take ME down - three times.)
cheekypig56 chapter 21 . 2/20/2019
Out of all the stories i have read yours is the 2nd story that is have teared up at, which means it is a beautiful story and it does everything right
Fandoms Child chapter 21 . 1/28/2019
I hate fics where my favourite character/s (even though canon versions can sometimes be an idiot (Fandom all the way)) die but I loved the way how in this story you didn't magically just magically better you showed how sometimes that type of thing happens (even though it hurts so bad ( I may not have lost someone really close to me to cancer but I have seen and felt how bad it hurts when my best friends dad died a year ago to cancer as well) and that you have to move on and live for them
LunaWolfie227 chapter 21 . 12/22/2018
It’s 2am and I can’t stop crying. This story was wonderful but broke my heart. Amazing job!
BobSaysHello34 chapter 21 . 12/17/2018
I'm not crying you're crying
HellHound-1997 chapter 21 . 11/27/2018
I cried. I am still crying. All the tears, all of them. Wonderful story, glad I read it.
aemilyl24 chapter 21 . 8/25/2018
Wow, what a fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2018
Bloody hell I could hardly read the last two chapters because my eyes were literally full of tears
YaoiHellian chapter 19 . 8/15/2018
This is an amazing story, but the topic hits a little too close to home so I'm going to bow out now and save myself the slight panic attack and tears. Thanks a bunch for writing.
Ryland Rigel chapter 21 . 6/25/2018
This has to be one of the best fictions I have read. You did such a wonderful job and I lived every second of it. I flew right through it and every chapter was something to look forward to. Thank you for such an absolutely amazingly sad and beautiful story.
jeroen1758 chapter 21 . 6/20/2018
I laughed and cried so much in reading this story. You are an amazing writer!

It's amazing how someone so sick and so young can leave such a mark on the world. Harry Potter has always had nerves of steel and an amazing heart, even though in canon novels no one sees it as they're too busy reading Rita Skeeter and spreading gossip around to actually see Harry for who he really is.

Personally my favorite part was right at the end, Harry is back with his parents, free from pain and suffering and evil but still getting told off by Lily after he "bloody well sent that Phoenix down there to cheer them up". I actually cried and laughed at the same time, it was beautiful.

So thanks for sharing this amazing story!
seldombites chapter 21 . 6/9/2018
Very sad.
CryptidEditor chapter 21 . 5/10/2018
I am cirrently sobbing right now, thanks to this story. Thats a good sign, though, because only the most heartwarming/heartbreaking stories (or, in this case, both) can transfom me into this red-faced, tear-streaked mess of a person sobbing in her bed at midnight. This story was so well written and thought out that it could probably be a best seller book if it wasn't fanfiction. Thank you for providing us reader and fans with such a great story. You did a fantastic job. And although I have read some of your other stories, none were as good as this one. Thank you.

~Ravenclaw Demigod of Athena
Yuri chapter 21 . 12/29/2017
Thank you, for making me look like an idiot crying yet smiling in my bathroom, with tissues being the new decor. You sure are a very good artist, since I don't cry because of a story on a daily basis. Good job! Lots of love, Yuri 33
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2017
Harry is a genius, I sometimes wonder why he wasn't placed in Ravenclaw
499 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »