Reviews for Behind the rainbow
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
There's still more chapters! There's still hope for Harry! Also, they finally confessed about their friendship! I like how you try to brighten up the mood, yet nothing's going to change the fact that Harry is dying. I did cry though, I sadly have to admit. So much for me being sorted into Slytherin. My poor Slytherin pride! XD nice story too! Loves and kisses ~ Yuri 33
MoonLitReader chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
I read this all in like 5 hours I couldn't put it down, you are amazing
Carlyn858 chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god! You... I have no words. I am bawling my eyes out, this was so, so beautiful. Oh god! I loved every minute! On a scale of sadness from one to ten (Sirius, Dobby, Fred, Hedwigs deaths) it's a total ten. I have never cried so much in a Fic, and the ending was just perfect. So bitter sweet and you just tore my heart out! Harry, finally together again with his mother. So, so sweet, and the characterisation is just spot on. I really appreciate this wonderful peice of writing, and you are one of those few writers on this platform that can really capture the true magic of Harry Potter. Thank you so much for this amazing and wild journey of a story, thank you, thank you, thank you!
IsabellaAuroraPotter-Malfoy chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
Beautiful story.
Harry was born July 31st 1980 not 1981.
ObscureScryptic chapter 21 . 11/5/2017
This fanfic was the best cancer Harry au I ever read. The feels came in as truck loads. The way you use words it just made me connect with the charcters. All in all damn the feels.*cries harder*
5Funla chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
thanks for killing Harry , it helps me cope with deppression.I'm Not being sarcastic
RitzyKitsune chapter 21 . 9/29/2017
This was a wonderful story, very emotional for me.
Larissa chapter 21 . 9/18/2017
Dear author,
It's a beautiful history , but i wished he had lived, but i love it ...thanks so very much for this.

Kisses,
Lala
P.s - i'm a brasilian
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 21 . 9/5/2017
I don't know how you did it. But I'm crying tracks of tears now because of you. And I also have a lump in my throat because of this.
How were you able to write so strong of emotions into this?
MarbleWolf chapter 21 . 8/4/2017
Omg I'm bawling my eyes out. Beautiful story.
fictionfangirl3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
I have found this story twice now. I have been moved to tears both times...thank you.
KirklandBonnefoy78 chapter 21 . 6/3/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us... It's very sweet. I really really love it. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/26/2017
Aww this is so sweet! 3
Secundum chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
...We don't pay for treatment in the UK. ALL healthcare is free. You might want to slightly tweak your first chapter.
jadethetroll chapter 21 . 10/10/2016
thank you.
most storys focus on muggle illnesses cured by magical means, with him living at the end. you showed that he could still change the way despite his end. red-haired Harry being good with children is something i will tresure
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »